Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

I haven't had the infusions or shots yet - waiting for them to call me after insurance approval.  It shouldn't take long.  

Yesterday I put the totamo cages around the tomato plants.  I am very early in doing this but I'm hopeful we'll get lots of tomatoes!

@Mj12 : Praying for you with the iron shots and infusions to be painless but helpful.

Praying for all your vegetables and especially the tomato plants to give as much as your heart's desire .🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

Me is wore out!

Close to 8am is was out walking..

plans were only to go up my street and stop when next street meets mine   but i walked further...i did 5 large blocks!I was alone also!

I washed 2 new blouses by hand after soaking them in vinegar& water as they had a store smell i let them soak for 2 days first.!Then hung them up to dry.

Then put a new pair of jeans in pan to soak in vinegar/water also to get new smells out ot it.

Then rested a bit  and then walked down to  my basement and washed a load of clothes,dried them,now folded and put away!

Now 85 out and my house feels humid so i will need to turn C/A on   for a while to be comfortable!

uh..i aslo ate 2 chocolate cookies after eating a chicken sandwich.

iz needs a nap now..

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : I am worn out just reading your post. 🤗♥️🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Y'all: I am worn out from trying to remove paint and get everything back in place. Friend cleaned house yesterday and did so much extra stuff but refused extra money. She hung the pictures and musical clock back in the kitchen and family room.

Well one thing always requires other problems and projects. The light switch that "they " said they fixed: Nope. Tried to turn the lights on yesterday.

I decided to call my friend and former neighbor in my previous neighborhood. Her husband was an electrician. She gave me a name plus highly recommended someone for my fence that she has used twice and used last year.

I haven't called the fence guy yet. Call the electrician and he just returned my call. He will be here Thursday morning at 8 a.m. 😳😳😳😳😄😄😄😄

Thank goodness that the temperature has been in the 80's cause I was way past due in cleaning my oven. It is self cleaning but still need to do a lot of pre cleaning .  I still need to put everything back in my bathroom wall cabinet. Doesn't help that I am so slow. I can't stand or bend over for very long. Yesterday found glitter on my bathroom floor.🤷‍♀️😳🤗♥️♥️♥️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

GLITTER?

awww.... a reminder from ur SIL of her gifts that keep on giving

Honored Contributor

i've been leaving the Maya (her new name) in the yard during daytime and bring her back indoors at night - she will stay out when it gets warmer

it isn't that cold but the breeze really whip her few leaves around

day 2 and she is still alive

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies!

First time in a while I could get onto this page.  Could access a few times on the main thread,  but not here.  Always hoping everyone is well, and it will take me a while to get caught up.

Strange happening!  Why does it have to be so hard or mixed up?  Will try to get back soon.

Lubs to all!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Ed @7billiononearth Egg salad is still chicken salad when you think about it.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'BACK END 64 APPLIANCES CABINETS FLOORING Lowe's DAYS INCIDENT FREE PLUMBING GARDEN & LAWN OPE SEASONAL 580 MILLWORK 64 LUMBER 64 TOOLS BUILDING HARDWARE 64 ELECTRICAL PAINT HOME ORG FRONT END Asef 4/3/22 I won't sleep until I know what happened 64 days ago.'

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Ed @7billiononearth Egg salad is still chicken salad when you think about it.'

@Bri369 

dis made me cluck 🤣