Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Mj12 @Yahooey @Bri369 @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Drythe and all who visit with us todayHeart

hmm must be the month for check-ups  Prayers for all for good results..🤗🥰💖💖💖

I will say at this point after 6 weeks my Curt is getting restless not knowing test results yet and not being  able to do things he was able to do before.

Don't worry..he is not in pain,etc Smiley Happy

So please continute to keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we may know something soon.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all and especially @cowboy sam: I need to go back and read everything. I was doing some research and found this on Amazon: Just checked and WalMart has it for less than $10. Reviews are good. 

I am so bad: Thinking this would be a great gift for SIL when she starts  making comments that she was craving one of my cakes,🤷‍♀️😳😁😁😁😁😁

06C44AFD-0C90-4D46-B5E5-D2820E14140D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You are so kind, do you think SIL would really use it?

Have you been able to coach DH in to letting her know she should make her requests directly to you?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

calling our friends - prayers needed for our laureate @dooBdoo 

i just started a thread per her request via email 

@Drythe @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Mj12 @geezerette @Bri369 @MyShadowLove 

@NEvans2 @qualitygal @Hippiified @PamfromCT 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Sweet DooB, I am sending much Love, and Special Good Wishes to you.  I want you to know that I am holding you in the Light.

Not letting go.   🤗 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Mj12 @Yahooey @Bri369 @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Drythe and all who visit with us todayHeart

hmm must be the month for check-ups  Prayers for all for good results..🤗🥰💖💖💖

I will say at this point after 6 weeks my Curt is getting restless not knowing test results yet and not being  able to do things he was able to do before.

Don't worry..he is not in pain,etc Smiley Happy

So please continute to keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we may know something soon.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : You , Curt and the family are on my prayer list. 🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SouthernBee 

You are so kind, do you think SIL would really use it?

Have you been able to coach DH in to letting her know she should make her requests directly to you?

@Drythe : Not really sure but she uses the microwave a lot. She admitted to me last weekend: After me showing her numerous times how to make tea - that she is finally making it at home. She said every day she makes a gallon and her DH loves it. But then again: I really not sure that I can believe anything she says. Sad but true.

After 21 years of marriage not able to "train" or change DH.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : We love you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.🤗🤗🤗🤗😳♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I think your SIL likes you to make her cakes.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I think your SIL likes you to make her cakes.  LOL

@Bri369 : True. I have really been worn out. Yesterday and today had to take very long naps.