Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Good to hear.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @Bri369 

i received a letter from the plant nursery 3/1/22 saying that the tree might have been exposed to CANKER VIRUS and to send photo the agriculture gov't agency if i had blah blah blah - leaves falling off blah blah - 

i kept the letter since my tree was sending out a lot of baby shoots

2 weeks later - those baby shoots produced leaves - yay!

another week goes by and those leaves are curling and falling off - BOO

sent photos to the govt agency - they said NO virus

called the nursery - and they said - send pics which I did

u are infested with spider mites - huh? i looked high and low - no webs and no dots (mites) - said to spray tree with neem oil (which i have)

contacted them again bc wanted to know the strength of the neem oil

and i didnt see any mites - webs etc 

this rep said - ur tree is exposed to canker virus - rid the tree by double bagging or burn the tree and rid the soil - sterilize the pot

i'm expecting men in black to whoosh down and flash me - so there is no memory

this virus affects citrus trees only and spreads - not good for our orchards if exposed to it.... anyway i said i'm also expecting a new kumquat which is sold out for months and she said she will send both at the same time - perhaps the kumquat was also affected... who knows - they sent the letter 5 months after i purchase - dormant virus? unusual amount of complaints so it raised a red flag? who really know 

it never ends with me

Honored Contributor

I had a tele doc conference with Breville this afternoon. - lol

i called Breville customer serv and they opened an acct for me along with the case number

then he sent me a link so we can do a video call.

i showed him the problem... close the door (wouldnt latch)

did that a few times...

then he said - close it harder.... it bounced right backj...

HARDER... bam - it closed and the soft close worked again

of course - didnt say - it worked yesterday also... and then didn't

he said - this is rare bc i mentioned many people online mentioned the problem also

i asked if this will fix it or it will happen again

he doesn't really know - but hopes it will work but there is a case number

fingers crossed - but the slamming.... yikes... i had to slam it hard - it was loud

maybe it wil wake it up - cuz that poke the thingy worked also yesterday....

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Canker virus?  Do you need a haz mat suit to do all those steps?  Sounds serious.

Your poor microwave.  It will probably break worse slamming it shut.  

Honored Contributor

May be a meme of text that says 'My brain literally stops working when I see this FB/SarcasmLol End & Accept Decline Hold & Accept'

Honored Contributor

My mind goes blank & I hang up real fast!   🙄 duh

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Took a nap this afternoon so I could stay awake for the game. DH prefers college basketball. Sorry but I for some reason not my favorite sport. I always ask DH what's his team in each game. He replied NC. I told him about you. He said : " Go Blue". So we are supporting  Blue.

When he retired in 2011 - I turned the back bedroom into a tv room . I purchased his favorite recliner for that room and especially for March Madness. He has another favorite recliner ( same brand) in the den. I have only one recliner. He still insist on watching everything in the den. Very reason why I purchased my personal DVD player and air pods.😳😁.  Enjoy your evening and celebrate 🎊 🎊🎊🎊.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Wonderful seeing your post. We love you.🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Thank you, @SouthernBee!  I love you, too!❤️🤗❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Thank you. Totally agree and understand. What's really interesting is that her favorite Uncle and Cousin live in the same neighborhood. We are all on the same side of the street. The cousin is next door on the left and the uncle is two doors down. Wonder if she talks to them the same way. Her uncle helped my DH and BIL when a tree from the vacant lot in the back yard last year damaged our fence. This is the same fence that I am currently trying to get replaced.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you. Totally agree.

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies!

A special hello to the lovely @dooBdoo!  We all love you and miss you.  How are you doing?  Please let us know, as you are a  VIP here.  Sending hugs and love to you!

@SouthernBee, That “friend” would wear anyone out.  How dare she try to make our Bee feel badly?  Sounds like she has more than a few problems.  If you can, try to avoid people who try to make others feel bad or inferior.  Who cares what her house is worth?  Stuff is not bad.  We all need and like some stuff.   But at the end of the day...it is just stuff.

Sounds like you are on the right track with your house plans.  Our homes are little nests, our safe places.  We are homebodies ourselves.  Of course, the one in charge is our little Winston, the kissing kitty.  We just pay the bills.

Lubs to all!