Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

it was brr out - teens 

i walked to marshall's - browsed and walked across the street to supermarket

bought a few items - came home and had chili that i made yesterday

is it time to have my afternoon cawfee and cake yet?

@Yahooey 

It's always time for cake.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. Currently 25 degrees but probably in a heat wave compared to what everyone else is dealing with. I have been very busy with all my tax paperwork because this week we have doctor appointments. Daughter called like January 6 stated tv died and everyone at home because of weather. We decided to go on line and order tv from Best Buy in her town thinking that would be the fastest delivery considering everything. Tv was suppose to be delivered by the 12th but for some reason it was sent to somewhere in Ohio and staying there indicated waiting for UPS pick up!??? Best Buy stated had to wait 10 days before replacement ordered. Daughter very stressed with the kids. I decided to do on line chat with Best Buy on Friday. I stated understand about Covid, bad weather and everything else but any possible way to help. Guy put me on hold while he researched everything. He finally verified that a replacement would be delivered on Saturday but couldn't give delivery time. Daughter called at 11:30a.m. She was relieved and excited because tv was delivered.The other tv must be in the twilight zone 🤷‍♀️. 
Decided on comfort food today and making the Chicken Divan and serving with rice. Thursday at Walmart several empty spaces in different areas. Some can goods not available like cream corn. In the vegetable freezer section big empty spaces. No frozen cream corn.No chopped broccoli. Noticed a lot of increase prices. Not a big shopping list but my total was $155 and thankful that DH had given me for Christmas the Walmart gift cards.Stay safe and warm.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

@SouthernBee 

Glad the TV was delivered.  

I've noticed a lot of empty shelves in the grocery store as well.  There was hardly any chicken or meat in the cases.  It's hit or miss what's missing at any given time

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Hi Y'all: Are you all snowed in and can't get going?!! Totally understand. Sending y'all a bunch of goodies with cake, coffee and 🥓 .193824B8-D59C-4CF1-B379-64BA8A3FCEA9.jpeg86022AA1-D227-427B-9671-D0296105A6C1.jpeg

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🤣☕️🤣🤣

@SouthernBee 

I'll take a piece of each.  Can't let a good cake go to waste!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies!

Hope everyone stays warm and safe!  I am trying to get caught up on all news.

We did stop by to deliver GS’s BD gift in person.  We have all given him $ so he can buy what he wants.  He was quite happy and so cute.  Growing like a weed!

@Yahooey, Your research is correct about calcium.  I am taking a dose advised for me after estimating how much calcium I intake from daily diet.  

I think Vitamin D dose is advised after monitoring blood tests.

There is no one-size-meets all approach.  Keep in mind that you need adequate amounts of Vitamin D to maintain good calcium levels, as I understand it.

Often confusing, somewhat confounding.  That’s why I need someone to take my hand and tell me what to do.

@PamfromCT 

Happy Birthday to your GS!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Warm friends

Still pooey Cold here.  Happiness  is warm Friends!  Quat climbs up on top once the dogs are settled.  They are very kind, they Know she is family.  Share the Warm.

@Drythe 

So cozy!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : You have really had a lot to deal with. Relieved not Covid. Take care of yourself. Praying you will recover soon.❤️🤗🙏🙏🙏

@SouthernBee 

Thank you!  Finally starting to feel better  HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 

i'm glad it wasn't covid and rest up sweetie

i dink @SouthernBee can send a cake over 

my brother didnt know he had covid - he is vax and boostered as my whole family

we had dinner together the saturday before 1/15

he was fine - we all had a good time

monday/tues - he had a cough (which he is prone to) and got tested just in case

he still went to work - no fever.- no body aches - nothing - never lost his taste or smell... and the cough is less severe than his normal cough during the winters

his rapid test came back negative - his PCR came back positive

luckily none of us that dine with him got sick - he is incubating at that time?

no,,, he was lucky - 

in earnest.... pls share me ur insights - any of preds friends

i did not order the free home test... my brother and pancake ordered them

if the rapid test shows neg when u are really positive - what good is it?

yes - i know if it shows postive... you can quarantine earlier bc the test is quicker

but in my brother's case? if he just went with the home test....why seek out the PCR when u are negative?

he had both done at a med center by his work - it was NOT a home kit

so when he was neg... he continued working... so does that mean he wasnt contagious but still positive as shown by the PCR?

@Yahooey 

I'm sorry your brother had Covid.  It's all so confusing with these tests.  That's why I truly feel this will never end.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

10237764-94FC-4C65-9090-48E451D53337.jpeg

@Mj12 

I do that all.the.time.

LOL

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

What you have strip  oops strep throat??/

((gentle hugs))

feel better soonHeart

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Strep throat.  I really thought I had covid.  

I'm finally starting to feel better.  

Lubs ya HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I escaped from my house   today to be with married couple and go for lunch with them!

Also stopped at Dollar General Store for some pop,tp,and few frozzen sandwiches..yes,i did!

@cowboy sam 

I  need to plan an escape soon.  I've been in the house for so many days.  It's snowy and icy and cold out there.