Honored Contributor

54B23ED4-C6C7-42A7-9883-9E4AD74617DA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Praying for you, DH and sick friends. Stay safe and Merry Christmas.🤗❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Another soap opera. Don't answer the phone. Play Christmas music, watch Christmas movies or watch anything with your SamC74D0E58-F6DA-49AB-B7E4-492789DF3F42.jpeg

Just keep your mind filled with positive and happy thoughts.🤗❤️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : LOL but that would be the best Christmas gift.

@Mj12 wrote:

C7EA1753-7816-4AA2-8262-95A2F371A1D3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: Yesterday- friend cleaned my house. I finally finished gift wrapping. Busy making list and necessary food prep. I hope to finish everything Christmas Eve morning so that I can clean the kitchen and look forward to just sitting down and watching Christmas movies . I love: the old classics: It's a Wonderful Life, Bells of St. Mary's, Miracle on 34 th Street. Turned cold yesterday and suppose to rain all day today. My order of Cheryl's cookies was delivered Friday. I tried to eat one and it tasted too sweet for me. I cut the frosting off to taste the cookie part to compare it with the sugar cookie recipe that I tried this year and the taste is very similar. 
SIL texted me that she wanted the sugar free cookie recipe that I used. DH will see her today for lunch and I have a special package for her: the recipe, a box of the Pillsbury Sugar Free Devil's food cake mix, a roll of parchment paper , a medium size cookie scoop all needed to make the cookies because I know she doesn't have any of these items. I had recently purchased for me a pack of the pre-cut parchment paper.I ordered me another cook scoop and already scheduled to be delivered tomorrow night. The pre-cut parchment paper really makes everything easier. Me trying to use the roll of parchment paper is like Lucy and Ethel in the kitchen 😃😃.

So the count down has begun. Noboby needs to make any more request and definitely not add anything else to my list. Cause still not tooooo late to add them to the Naughty List. 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤☕️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

Christmas shopping!? Y'all just noticed. This is the first Christmas that nothing was purchased from QVC. My shopping with QVC has really decreased because I can find better prices and shipping from other sites. I stumbled across this the other day: E2DAE4C9-7921-4CDA-BF21-4144DFEB51ED.jpeg

If this wasn't so expensive it could have been a great gag gift for my friend that wanted a Bundt pan. What's some other gag gift ideas?😃😃😃 Ok me being silly. Just need to get up and do something.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Christmas shopping!? Y'all just noticed. This is the first Christmas that nothing was purchased from QVC. My shopping with QVC has really decreased because I can find better prices and shipping from other sites. I stumbled across this the other day: E2DAE4C9-7921-4CDA-BF21-4144DFEB51ED.jpeg

If this wasn't so expensive it could have been a great gag gift for my friend that wanted a Bundt pan. What's some other gag gift ideas?😃😃😃 Ok me being silly. Just need to get up and do something.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

Is that for real?  LOL

Honored Contributor

gm  @SoX 

Merry Christmas...and thanks for your special music you leave for us to listen to  Heart...t

The oldies but the best sounding music from the past,easy listening  plus our preds Heartenjoyed listening also with us!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor