Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: Totally frustrated. I have the LG 5.3 inch Priemer Pro cell phone and love it but  LG will be out of the cell phone business effective August. I have the Tracfone prepaid service. Several people have advised me to purchase another brand of cell phone. I have been doing research the last two days. I have purchased several different smart phones and this was the easiest for me to operate and the size was perfect for my small hands and bad vision. I have been watching videos and reading reviews for cell phones made by Motorola and the reviews are very mixed. Looking for a good but medium priced phone. I am very frustrated and confused. Anyone else looking for a new cell phone?

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm so happy you love your CD player.  

I don't have any experience with any phone other than the iphone.  Maybe starting a thread on the electronics board will give you some insight.

Honored Contributor

Today is my dad's 90th birthday.  Another July baby Smiley Happy

We are going over to his house and play cards.  He told us to plan on staying late.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Today is my dad's 90th birthday.  Another July baby Smiley Happy

We are going over to his house and play cards.  He told us to plan on staying late.  LOL

I love it! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Heart 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Sorry you have to deal with a new phone. I just had to get a new iphone and the entire process is exhausting. @Bri369 has a good idea to try the electronics forums. Lots of good advice there. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Happy Birthday to ur dad - lubs that u are getting together and playing cards

me too - the dud, i mean sis and brother are coming over 

it is sorta a saturday thing we are trying to continue - only started a month or so ago

200-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mj12  @Yahooey 

Thank you! 

The dud - lol.  What kind of cards do you play?  We play 31.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you. Just posted question in electronics. Really enjoying the CD player.🤗❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I'm so happy you love your CD player.  

I don't have any experience with any phone other than the iphone.  Maybe starting a thread on the electronics board will give you some insight.