Respected Contributor

@Bri369  Yea, there was a movie Mystic Pizza with Julia and also starring one of my favorite actors, Vincent D'Onofrio.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee   If I must say so myself, I'm a great p, great cook. I once made Blueberry Jam from scratch. It came out fantastic. So,  I quit while I was ahead and never made it again. It was somewhat easy but one can't improve on perfection!🙄😆!

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  Sorry you haven't received your pkg yet.  I live in NYC as does my mother and daughter. Sometimes, when we have to send each other mail, it takes a week or sometimes more for us to get it. This wasn't  even in Covid times. Yes sometimes a day or two but a week.

Have you tracked the package? Hope you get it soon.😘

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : Thank you. Well the ole saying.... laughter is like a dose of good medicine. I try to help special friends whenever I can. DH charged the phone for me on his computer because every adapter that I had was to small. When DH handed me the charged phone he said: Your turn. 😁❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : So sorry about your delayed delivery. Something needs to help the postal service.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : This was so cute. Can't stop laughing. My Mother made the best blueberry jam. I don't have her recipe and she always made the jam in the morning after she took me to school.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, I think you are doing so well learning to operate this watch.  I am one of the least mechanical people you could meet.  It is pathetic.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you. I am slow as a turtle 🐢 but I can be very determined to try something.😁🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

hey 🐝 

@SouthernBee 

u lookin' for me?

giphy.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Always looking for you 🐢😆😆