Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends! 

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Hope everyone is doing well and surviving some crazy weather.

Yesterday was the bestest day.  We took our two GC to Mystic Seaport Village, a recreation of a village near the water, as it would be in old whaling times.  The Charles Morgan, an original old whaling ship, is anchored there, as well.

Our GS (13) and GD (8) and we old folks had a glorious day.  the weather was perfect.  And the village and exhibits in Mystic, CT are wonderful.  The kiddos loved it all, and we love them so.  Honestly, must brag, but they are so good, smart, and so funny!

Made me remember and look up this famous quote:

”Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the most beautiful words in the English language.”  Henry James

Lubs to all!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

So, Preds DD tagged her on a Facebook post. She got a tattoo on her wrist that said "Be Sweet" the other day. Her mama used to say that to her whenever they got off the phone with each other or left each other's house.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

That is so sweet!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Surgery?  Oh, I hope you're okay.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam I hope you're feeling better.  Heart

Phooey on your sister.  

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Your day sounds amazing.  

Wasn't there a movie with Julia Roberts called Mystic Pizza?  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

yes @Bri369 

there is a Mystic Pizza there althought we didnt eat there but saw a lot of gawkers even after all these years

@PamfromCT 

your day sounds amazing... spending time with ur family and Mystic is such a nice little village and getaway

i know when we were there - justing walking around and eating ice cream was nice and the views are serene - everything slows down

bet the laughing was loud and frequent 

who was louder - you or the kids? 

the weather has been so great the last few days

did u go for clam pizza or lobster rolls? oh, i miss lobster rolls but the summer aint over yet.... sigh

I went on a elementary school trip to the aquarium -

probably when it was shiny and new 

OMG - i goggled and it opened in 1972 -

so yeah, it was shiny and new

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

So, Preds DD tagged her on a Facebook post. She got a tattoo on her wrist that said "Be Sweet" the other day. Her mama used to say that to her whenever they got off the phone with each other or left each other's house.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Good morning Preds & Friends

@loveschocolate  I continue to be grateful that you share your memories and now current happenings that are going on with Preds and her family. 😇

What a lovely thing for her daughter to do in honor of her mother. That will bring a smile to my face every time I think of it. 👩‍❤️‍👩

You don't have to answer...but I hope you've thought about the advice Preds would be giving you regarding your not-so-dear MIL.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends!

@PamfromCT  I'm so glad you had such a nice day! You go ahead and brag!  Heart