@Yahooey 

What only 2 brownies???Smiley Surprised

Ya ,need your strength  eat 2 more brownies!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

raising me hand for some of your Texas cake!

Please a big corner piece  and some of that yummy ice cream you showed us!

((((hugs for our busy bee))))

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Package delivered Friday at 5:30 p.m.

You have more will power than me ......stopping with 2 brownies🤷‍♀️..... that's the reason why I don't bake something's very often.😳😁

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam :I didn't bake the sheet cake but that was a photo from the internet.

The first time that I enjoyed the Texas Sheet cake... was maybe 22 years old at the time but it was baked by now - Precious elderly friend.  She had the church youth over to her house. I could not stop eating the cake and back then weight was less than 100 pounds and wearing a size 4🤷‍♀️!?? She said the recipe would be included in the next church cookbook but she wanted to see if everyone liked it before submitting the recipe. She baked it in a large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and cut small slices so she could feed a big crowd. I got there early and she had just finishing frosting it and was still warm. She poured me a glass of milk and told me to sit down and eat and I replied: Yes- Mam and thank you.😁🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i don't buy ice cream for same reason to put in my freezer..i can't leave it alone until i've ate it all!Smiley Frustrated

Love Bryers lactose free vanilla ice creamSmiley Happy

but maybe only 1 or 2 times a year...but now and then  i do have a DQ small hot fudge sundae  without whipped cream,etc.

I think neighbor made a Texas   sheet cake a few years ago  and gave mr a piece of it.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @geezerette @luvzchiz @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Mj12 @Coquille 

@Drythe @qualitygal @NEvans2 

squee!!!!!

d682174ffe792d00cb6e0f0025fa3eee.gif

@Yahooey  This made me really smile. We used to do that with one of our dogs. We also would put a blown up condum on her nose and she would bop it up and down and then toss it to one of us. She loved it!  " Those were the days my friend"! It's over 30 years and I still dream about both dogs and always smile at everyone's pics!

Thanks, as always!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Bri369  Congrads on you wonderful daughters accomplishments. Haircut, what's that? I'm having one in two weeks. I've been cutting my own hair. I'm sure you'll look beautiful for the celebration. Give dad an extra hug from all of us! He did a good job with you, as you did with your daughter. 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Bri369, Comgratulations!  Have a wonderful celebration for your dear daughter.  You have every right to be so proud of her, for completing her education and for entering a profession where she can make an active difference in young people’s lives.

I am sure you will take plenty of pictures. A time like this is when you have reached the top of the mountain.

@PamfromCT 

Thank you.  This year has been especially hard on people.  It was very difficult for her leaving school, coming home and taking classes online.  

She amazes me every day.  She's so caring with people.  Unfortunately, I can't share her story here.  It is a testament to her fortitude and bravery and hard work that's gotten her to this point.  

@Bri369  Again, that's a testament to you! Yes, children have to find their own way but if they have a good foundation, that's important.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Congratulations to your Daughter, and Best Wishes to her.

A very Special Profession.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey 

What only 2 brownies???Smiley Surprised

Ya ,need your strength  eat 2 more brownies!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee  me gotz no will power - below is y i only had 2

bc i received 4 squares 

ate 2 when i got them

and the remaining 2 today

ya dink i wouldnt have eaten more if i had dem?