Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Hope everyone is feeling good today.  @momtochloe hasn't been around in a long time.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Breaking News: A man claims to have learned how to do Origami backwards... More on this story as it unfolds'

Honored Contributor

May be a meme of cat and text that says 'Normal cat: Meow Texan Cat: Meowdy'

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

@Bri369  I love Texan cat Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Me too!  LOL

How are you feeling?  Still in pain?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Me too!  LOL

How are you feeling?  Still in pain?

@Bri369 Sure am!  It is unbelievable.  Not constant pain, but I'd say intermittent stabbing pain in the back of my neck, upper back and left arm.  And I'm left handed. Smiley LOL  Thank you for asking. Heart

Last night I received the topical cream that @Coquille recommended so I'll be applying that soon.  I'm hopeful it'll help.

Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeartand friends

@Bri369 @Mj12 @Coquille @Yahooey @luvzchiz @PamfromCT @Drythe @dex @momtochloe @LIG1 @dooBdoo @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @JaneMarple @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @KaySD @masque @geezerette @Justice4all @SoX @dmod nj 

I was with my 2 best friends yesterdayHeart

I was telling them about oldest son wanting to give me puppy after being born  and he told me Sunday he was sending me something from Amazon....

friends says..does Amazon ship puppies?? 

We had a good laugh !but I said..uh i don't think so..lol

She said one of her family members bought a" large live   tree plant "fom Amazon to give her daughter as a new home gift  and  i t  was delivered to her by Amazon!

uh  my gift was a new bamboo wind chime!

Top part looks like a minature bird house with a hole through  center and small perch on both sides.

uh..we was good..except :her dh.....he was moaning about some  lady walking behind him as he was wanting to back car out!

We both told him ..that we didn't have enough money to bail him out of jail  if he had hit her !

lol

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12   I hope the cream helps and you get some relief soon.  Ugh Smiley Sad

@cowboy sam A new chime!  Yay.

I laughed about Amazon sending puppies.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies!

Let’s hope everybody is restored to full health ASAP.  We are all strong and very determined, I do think.  May all pain go away lickety-quick.

Love all the animal pics, all the time.

That Texas kitty is adorable.  But anybody in Texas has to be aware there is a tiger on the loose in Houston.  That’s a big kitty to avoid.  I hope he is captured without being hurt.

LUBS TO ALL!

Honored Contributor

72519CC2-5E8E-4194-9C2B-8047A4EA92FD.jpeg