Honored Contributor

predsHeartand friends

@Coquille @luvzchiz @SouthernBee @Yahooey @Mj12 @Bri369 @PamfromCT @dex @MyShadowLove @SoX @momtochloe @dooBdoo @Drythe @luvzchiz @Justice4all @qualitygal @NEvans2 @JaneMarple @KaySD @Hippiified @loveschocolate @geezerette @masque @Justice4all 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

02586CBC-756D-446F-8386-1AB0950A3F0C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Hello Friends,

Sharing good news - We have the opportunity to foster a Rough Coat Chihuahua puppy from a rescue site, he is a cutie!

Photos will follow.

Take Care ~ Be Safe

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hello Friends,

Sharing good news - We have the opportunity to foster a Rough Coat Chihuahua puppy from a rescue site, he is a cutie!

Photos will follow.

Take Care ~ Be Safe

@Drythe  HOW GREAT!  Would love to see pics 👏👏👏👏👏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Drythe : You are so good but be very carefully because if it was me..... end up being a new puppy mommy. We will be glad to give you a puppy shower for all the special necessities.🤗❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hello Friends,

Photos will follow.

Take Care ~ Be Safe

@Drythe how wonderful - what is a Rough Coat?

chihuahua puppy - how small can it be?

does it fit in ur handbag?

Unknown.jpeg

inside ur hoodie?

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 4.14.50 PM.png

in a flowerpot?

chihuahua-dog-in-flowerpot-john-daniels.jpg

wee needz two nose.....

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hello Friends,

Photos will follow.

Take Care ~ Be Safe

Aww, what good news!  I can't wait to see him.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: I am waiting for another phone call. This morning decided to call the Eye Center and ask to speak with the office manager. The operator wanted to know the reason for my call. Just simply stated had questions and concerns about some of the office policies. That's what was told to explain. Of course transferred to the office managers voicemail. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@SouthernBee,

You deserve respect, and that optometrist's office is denying you the respect you deserve.  Shame on them.   I hope you find -- and I believe you will find -- a good ophthalmologist and staff who are better suited for the profession of caring for human beings with medical needs and concerns.   

I do agree with others that i'd let the office know that they've lost a patient and a customer and provide the specific reason(s), just a short and to-the-point written email (if they have an email account or website that permits contact messages) and I'd also print the email and USPS mail it to them, too -- and be sure, first, to find out who is "at the top" of the organization and send it directly to them, especially if the office is part of a franchise.  Find out who really needs to know, and who will care, about this. 

The Better Business Bureau website often has helpful contact info (or call the office without providing your name unless they specifically ask for it and ask them who you could write to to compliment the staff -- you'd be surprised how quickly they'll give you good contact info when they think you want to praise them as opposed to stonewalling you when you need to have problems addressed (sigh).)

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, but I know your strength, spirit, and "pluck" -- you'll move forward and soon it will be just a memory...   the new eye care staff will be lucky and happy to know you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Hello Friends,

Photos will follow.

Take Care ~ Be Safe

Aww, what good news!  I can't wait to see him.

How wonderful, @Drythe!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey, I'm glad you had a happy birthday gathering and celebration!😊

And so encouraged to know your mother had her last radiation treatment -- healing prayers continue with love for you and your family.❤️