Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I think you should call another doctor.  I've neve heard of a call being returned in 48 work hours.  

Anyone has to be better than this doctor.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Oh, @SouthernBee, I am so sorry you have to go through this.

I wonder if your family doctor can refer you to someone else?

Let’s hope your eye issue gets resolved soon!

@Yahooey, What a lovely birthday dinner.  Such a treat.  And your bangle is lovely.  And very happy your mom has had her last radiation treatment.  

Love the pic of the chimp walking the dog.  Never thought of that.  We are so happy with Winston, and we know we are much too old to take on a dog.  Love a corgi!  Had one many years back.  So maybe the solution is to get a corgi, get a chimp, and have the chimp take corgi out for “breaks” in the yard and take said corgi for walks.  Now how do I approach DH with this solution...he might have a negative reaction.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you. I will decide later about another doctor. The majority of ophthalmologist in our area are with this Eye center. The second location is in a very busy and heavy traffic location. My dear friend indicated her sister very pleased with her doctor but can't remember the name and she is out of town. One other doctor is good but age 73 and not sure he knows the current changes and techniques. 
I know that if I contact my primary care doctor - he will insist that I schedule office visit. DH has several important doctor visits that I need to go with him.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, I hear you.  One of my favorite sayings:  “It’s never easy.”  I guess it keeps us alert, gosh darn it.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Totally understand and agree. All ways something but never a dull moment. Found another eye office within 2 miles but several reviews indicated the doctor was good, very busy but boarder line beyond rude and not sympathetic to elderly or disabled. Plus heard staff talking about patients and other patients could hear what was being discussed. Ok ...... moving forward.😳😀

Honored Contributor

this is only my unsolicited opinion @SouthernBee 

since u saw this doctor a short while ago

there wasn't any new medical eye issue that he saw 

otherwise he would have needed followup or another scan / meds

so... this grit and itch may probably be dry eye + allergies which popped up

i know ur concern about using OTC w/o seeking medical advice

but this doctor shouldnt take 48 hrs to return a phone call

is he with doctors without borders and saving lives in another hemisphere?

i doubt it - just an

cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-ass-vector-20861530.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Funny. Totally agree. What the pharmacist suggested yesterday has helped. I was able to put the drops in without DH help. I just reclined back just a little in my recliner and squeeze the bottle and the drops went in and no extra drama.😁🤗❤️

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

A997E98C-2ACD-4915-8227-298CA2FA143A.jpeg