Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee, great minds think alike!  I went to the grocery today and bought a turkey breast.  We are due a cold snap for a couple of days and I decided to cope by fixing and turkey breast and dressing.  LOL!

@Bri369, I am so very glad your daughter was not there to experience that horrible situation!   It is just downright scary. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Pam,

our son is doing well, and `` yes`` we had a wonderful Easter.

Your reply was lovingly warm hearted and I apologize for now, getting back- "I just signed on a few minutes ago from the 6th, lastly written. I have been very busy keeping a hawk eyed peek ( around the corner) on him.

My Sweetheart is doing much better but not totally oKAy 100%, so we wait". You know me...'everything has to be checked'

He was able to mow the front lawn, but that's all, today. That was what he wanted to do and was anxious to be out in this beautiful weather. He went to the florist four days ago bringing me six gorgeous flowers to plant, and of course I do not know the name of everyone, but can keep them alive. That's a plus for me Woman Happy

The doctor is very pleased with his healing. Very thankful, Pam. 

Thank you for asking, dear friend,

Hugs. @PamfromCT 

Having our son here is over Joy, along with Sashay... she's in love with him, always. She'll be 12 in June. 

I had quite a few notifications from two weeks ago, so catching up  -somewhat - with that. I hope to write soon. take care, be well and sending you a Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

i'm okay

it is mom - 

mom was to begin her 10 rounds of radiation this week

but they discover she couldnt fully empty her bladder

mom didnt tell me - she hasnt peed on her own for a week

so went to the ER and spent close to 10 hrs in the hospital between the radiation suite and the ER  - she was admitted late evening

she is still there - but had a few rounds of radiation already

i ❤️ some responses but i just didnt have the energy to write

my brother went to visit today 

i was there the last few days - exhausted

maybe she will be discharge tomorrow after her round of radiation

or maybe not - who knows

radiation is only Mon - Fri

her kidney numbers are slowly coming back to normal 

thanks everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Yahooey , hugs ❤️

Honored Contributor

253D6F5B-59AC-43E2-B255-59D37080F823.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'STOP AND THINK S.GRBSS "It sort of makes you stop and think, doesn't it."'

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

CCF31BFF-41C4-4085-A081-AEF8D981D147.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

PredsHeartand friendsHeart

@dooBdoo @Yahooey @loveschocolate @Bri369 @Mj12 @PamfromCT @dex @momtochloe @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @JaneMarple @Hippiified @pitdakota @KaySD @NEvans2 @masque @geezerette @Justice4all @luvzchiz @SoX @dmod nj @Tique 

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Back Atcha!

Hi, @KaySD!

I hope you and your family are doing well.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Good afternoon Preds and Friends!

I hope everyone is well.  There was a shooting at a bar last night near my daughter's school.  She wasn't there, but some of her friends were.  Smiley Sad

Absolutely heartbreaking.  

@Bri369, How absolutely horrifying.  So glad your DD and friends did not get hurt.  I am sure this has shaken her and you.

I cannot say here what I think.  I bet you can guess.  Being from CT, our tiny state, and having Sandy Hook.  It all leaves many scars.  Sending my blessings to you and your DD.

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 how terrible!  Thank God she wasn't there.  Heart

I read about this earlier today...  I no longer know what to say.

I echo @PamfromCT's and @Mj12's sentiments, @Bri369.❤️   

Dear Friends,

How many seas must the white dove sail,

Before she sleeps in the sand?

~ Dylan

@Drythe, my heart breaks.💔

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova