Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I'm not familiar with D Mannose.  Did your doctor recommend you take that?

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

I'll be watching tomorrow morning also.

Oh, that Winston has your heart Heart

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam and everyone, warm 🤗 and💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Bri369,

More like Winston has my NUMBER.  DH and I are crazy about him, and he knows it.  Very spoiled.  Did I ever think I would let a cat nap on my dining room table?  I just added some coverage on the table where Winston sometimes naps.

Crazy!

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT  I'm sorry to hear about your DH cousin. I'm sending my prayers to you all. You have uplifted many, how could you ever be a downer. Sending you and DH hugs.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@PamfromCT  I'm sorry to hear about your DH cousin. I'm sending my prayers to you all. You have uplifted many, how could you ever be a downer. Sending you and DH hugs.

@Coquille, Thank you for your kind words.  I have a dear friend, living in the west, who loves to crochet prayer shawls.

She sent me one for DH’s cousin, and it has brought him immense comfort.  He talks about it all the time.

One of the many side effects of COVID is the inability of visiting someone in person in many facilities.  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's very chilly out this morning.  We might even get some snow on Monday or Tuesday.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

i checked that dr.med siteout...i saw that there is "no" known med interaction with taking" d-mannose".

Tt mentions on the bottle  i got today-  to take3 capsules 1- 3 times a day. 

WWPD? only taking "one a day"  until is see if any side affects

but up 9 per day sounds a bit too much for me!Smiley Surprised

tyvm  for your helpHeart

lubs ya!Heart

Hi, @cowboy sam!   I didn't know D-Mannose was in the mix, too.   When we add any supplements, especially at a time when we're starting new prescription medications, it's important to discuss this with the doctor or pharmacist -- did they recommend it?   

They can best tell you how to use it.😊   

One of the problems with starting too many new things at one time is that it's nearly impossible to know what's working, or what might be causing side-effects or even hampering the good that the meds are intended to do.   

Please, just be careful and be mindful of how you're feeling and keep in touch with your healthcare team.   We all want you to be well and strong.

lubs ys, sweetie!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Happy Friday Lovelies,

Glad to see everybody here!

I am doing more housework today, ‘cause I am taking tomorrow off to watch TV.  Philip’s service will be broadcast, and the Smithsonian channel will be showing recorded events about him all day.

DH knows tomorrow is Mama’s day off.  Now Winston is another story.  He has both dry and wet food all the time.  Water and a water fountain to boot,  If he runs out of wet food, he goes to me and talks to me.  Then I runs to get him more wet food.  He is a male cat, after all.

@PamfromCT,  I watched the PBS live broadcast.   

Very respectful, and I appreciated the quiet and solemn atmosphere, with no intrusive commentary -- and I was struck by the way it must feel to know the world has their eyes on you, watching every move, capturing every gesture at a time of grief, reflection, and a flood of emotions that likely have to be held in check in such a public setting.   

I wish I had the Smithsonian channel on my cable line-up -- they often have shows I'd like to see.

Oh, that Winston!  What a lucky boy he is!   You're a wonderful mom to him.😻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@cowboy sam and everyone, warm 🤗 and💋

You're such a sweetheart, @Coquille!   Always good to see you!   Thank you for the warm 🤗 and💋, and I send the same to you.🤗❤️