Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT   

Please let us know what they decide for a name.  I'm so happy they picked out another puppy!

Respected Contributor

Running through and checking in with the gals here to say hello. 

I thought of Preds' family this morning.  The lead story in our local news this morning was about the flooding in Nashville.  So keeping a good thought out for her family and hope they are all ok.   I know Preds & I discussed many times the big flood that hit them years ago and what all they went through.

Hope all here are doing ok!  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

DANG those migraines!

These big storms change barometric pressure, which always triggers me, just like flying does.  My Neurologist suggested Claritin, or the like.

I wish we could just give them a big SMACK for you, and make them run away!  

Sending {{{soft hugs}}} and hope for a reprieve soon.

💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Those storms,tornados sound horrible  and i'm so happy that you are okHeart

I wish those migrain  would just disappear for good that you have.Smiley Frustrated

loved your picture of kitty and soldiersHeart

and yes it also made me smile..tyvm

lubs ya!Heart

Thanks, @cowboy sam!

The kitty is fitting right in, and giving smiles to her companions, too!😄

lubs ya, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and it made me smile!😻

militarycat.JPEG

@dooBdoo  😂❤️

Stay safe!

Thank you, @loveschocolate.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@dooBdoo, I wish I could make your headaches go away!  

Seeing the destruction wreaked by these terrible storms is so heartbreaking.  I am glad you are ok.  I wish everyone could be ok.  I hope and pray these storms stop, and that all affected get all the help they need to rebuild, including provisions for places to live while this task goes on.  Our government exists to protect people.

As far as the 15 minute rule, I will run that past DD.  I have a strong feeling she will discount.  Oh, my DS and his family have picked out a Rottie pup from the litter.  They had decided on this some time ago.  Their first Rottie, Bailey, was a gentle giant, a big puff.  Still deciding on a name.  Pictures of the pup are so sweet.

Please stay safe all.

Thank you, @PamfromCT.❤️  The weather wreaking havoc on so many lives with one punch after another feels relentless, doesn't it.  Such difficult times for so many people, for so many reasons.  I pray, yet feel so worried for everyone.

The pup sounds delightful!  I'd love to know the name when they decide. 
Take care.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

sending extra lubs to @dooBdoo 

source-2.gif

Thank you, @Yahooey!❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Saw this on Facebook and it made me smile!😻

militarycat.JPEG

@dooBdoo 

So much cutenessHeartHeartHeart

Stay safe @dooBdoo.  The storms are  horrible.  I feel so bad Smiley Sad

It's adorable, isn't it!😻

Thanks, @Bri369!❤️

Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

Running through and checking in with the gals here to say hello. 

I thought of Preds' family this morning.  The lead story in our local news this morning was about the flooding in Nashville.  So keeping a good thought out for her family and hope they are all ok.   I know Preds & I discussed many times the big flood that hit them years ago and what all they went through.

Hope all here are doing ok!  

That's so very thoughtful of you, @pitdakota.  I was thinking of them, too, praying they're safe.  That flood they experienced was an indescribably traumatic event.  Hope you're doing well.  Take care.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@dooBdoo 

DANG those migraines!

These big storms change barometric pressure, which always triggers me, just like flying does.  My Neurologist suggested Claritin, or the like.

I wish we could just give them a big SMACK for you, and make them run away!  

Sending {{{soft hugs}}} and hope for a reprieve soon.

💙💙💙

I think you're right about the trigger, @Drythe.  I know you understand.  I'm sorry you have to work through migraines and all the weird associated effects... I'd smack them away from you, too, if I could.

Thank you, and (((gentle hugs))) to you.❤️