Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  You had a nice day.  Your lunch sounds yummy too!

@loveschocolate  Chicken in a can.  I can't even believe something like that exists.  Who eats that.  LOL

I made pancakes for dinner with bacon.  I had a taste for them from @yahooey's picture she posted yesterday (?)  I made some extra bacon for Loaded Baked Potato Salad from Miss Kardea.  That will be for tomorrow.  I think I overcooked the potatoes.  I hope they're not too soft.  We'll see...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate  Chicken in a can.  I can't even believe something like that exists.  Who eats that.  LOL

I made pancakes for dinner with bacon.  I had a taste for them from @yahooey's picture she posted yesterday (?)  I made some extra bacon for Loaded Baked Potato Salad from Miss Kardea.  That will be for tomorrow.  I think I overcooked the potatoes.  I hope they're not too soft.  We'll see...

@Bri369 

Then you will have Loaded Mashed Potato Salad.

A NEW recipe is created!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369 

Then you will have Loaded Mashed Potato Salad.

A NEW recipe is created!

@Drythe  Definitely not a bad thing either!

Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@KaySD wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 

You might try becoming a Hunter Gatherer, I’ve started going into the kitchen and foraging for what appeals to me.

Last night we had brown rice with peas, and chopped eggs.

Earlier in the week we had oatmeal with toasted walnuts and fresh blueberries.

No one complained, maybe they were afraid to! 😦 

@Drythe 

I love thinking about myself as a hunter-gatherer in my own kitchen! Stalking that elusive  radish, lurking under the collards, or tracking down the last slice of cheddar, which as everyone knows likes to hide among the other yellow cheeses! Thanks for the images.

@KaySD 

i'm hunting the elusive Snickers among the fun size 3 Mustketeers lol

@Yahooey 

Holy Hallowe'en Holdovers, Batman! You get it!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @Drythe @loveschocolate @KaySD 

My mom always mased mashed potato salad w/eggs,sweet pickles,onions..and when i got married i added green olives!

...yummy...i have not made it for close to28 years!Ah,the memories  sigh  but this cook,baker retired after my hubby passed away,.soon to be28 yrs in July.

Today is his 84 birthday..Happy Birthday my love,wish you were hereHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

preds Heart and friends

Smiley Happy

@KaySD @Bri369 @Drythe @loveschocolate @Mj12 @Yahooey @luvzchiz @PamfromCT @dex @MyShadowLove @momtochloe @masque @Hippiified @qualitygal @SouthernBee @JaneMarple @NEvans2 @SoX 

Well got up 30 min ago ,i went to basement to throw a load of clothes in waher,brought up towels out of dryer,made 3 trips carrying a gallon jug of spring drinking water one in each hand.

forgot to say

Now resting,have 6 more jugs of water to take down plus put clothes in dryer when machine stops...hm counting on finger n toes how many steps round trip each time.

One trip=12 steps"down" plus 12 back "up"=24x3more trips=72+12+84+3 trips already done add another 84 steps=168 steps!

(including throwing load of clothes into dryer,putting another load of clothes into washer,then dryer).

Are ya still with me? Smiley Happy or did ya take a nap?lol!

HeartThink i will need some of @Bri369  bacon plus a 12 pack of sams cola...Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Happy Birthday to your love HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's too early for all that math.  LOL

Potato salad is good.  It firmed up in the fridge, so no mashed potato salad today.  LOL

No sun today, and a little chilly. 

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@KaySD wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 

You might try becoming a Hunter Gatherer, I’ve started going into the kitchen and foraging for what appeals to me.

Last night we had brown rice with peas, and chopped eggs.

Earlier in the week we had oatmeal with toasted walnuts and fresh blueberries.

No one complained, maybe they were afraid to! 😦 

@Drythe 

I love thinking about myself as a hunter-gatherer in my own kitchen! Stalking that elusive  radish, lurking under the collards, or tracking down the last slice of cheddar, which as everyone knows likes to hide among the other yellow cheeses! Thanks for the images.

@KaySD 

i'm hunting the elusive Snickers among the fun size 3 Mustketeers lol

@Yahooey 

Holy Hallowe'en Holdovers, Batman! You get it!

you dont know me at all - @KaySD 

fun size chocolate is a pantry item for me along with gummy bears

i down to 15 percent of the spring theme wrapper from BJs

i dont even bother with the drug store size 100 pieces or bust - i say

ask anyone on the thread lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's too early for all that math.  LOL

Potato salad is good.  It firmed up in the fridge, so no mashed potato salad today.  LOL

No sun today, and a little chilly. 

if @cowboy sam was traveling at 5 steps per 30 seconds and @Bri369 is cooking her potatoes and bacon for 15 minutes

at what point will they both meet?