Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

No,storms in forcast here in illinois where i'm at.

But..it's so humid i wish it would as the sky is getting darker

Stay safe!

lubs ya!Heart

Thanks for the good wishes, @cowboy sam!   I'll try...  I keep an eye on the weather reports and I have a good weather alert device with the LOUDEST announcements you can ever imagine!  Scares me! 

I jump every time!🙀

I hope your humidity dissipates and the dark skies turn bright again.❤️

lubs ya, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

I'm so glad you popped in Heart

You always make me smile Smiley Happy

Why thank you, @Bri369!  You make me smile, too.  Thank you for that!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@PamfromCT 

I was hoping you would stop by to read or chat Heart

Sometimes  its hard to carry on with so much going on around us.!

Quote from   our wise and beloved PredsHeart

to me:

We need to   " Hope"  and" Believe"

I think of those 2 words everyday,and miss her so.

I also know that" life" goes on no matter what how we feel.

Lubs ya!Heart

Recently i found out a very nice man  i had talked    among others on a   wildlife live website with was fighting cancer  but   he didn't make it!

He had a very humorous attitude while chatting with us...he will be missed by me as we were the same age -scary

Such a beautiful post, @cowboy sam.  I miss her, too.❤️

I'm so sorry about your friend.  It sounds like he took time to share the beauty of nature with others, and he leaves a special legacy as all of you remember him and, perhaps, carry forward what he was doing with his wildlife website.

Take care.  (((hugs)))❤️

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo 

The three photos are priceless. Makes me want to do an Alice in Wonderland and get small enough to do the same thing. How little we notice of all that it at our feet, and all around us. How seldom we look at the sky, by day and by night. That "critter" is wiser than I am.

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@dooBdoo 

The three photos are priceless. Makes me want to do an Alice in Wonderland and get small enough to do the same thing. How little we notice of all that it at our feet, and all around us. How seldom we look at the sky, by day and by night. That "critter" is wiser than I am.

@KaySD,  Aren't they marvelous?   

So much emotion in that little one, discovering and embracing the beautiful blossom.

I do agree...  we miss so many of the glories that are all around us.

Thanks for the post!   Please, drop in here when you wish, join us and share, relax, and smile!   We'd love to have you.   Your poetry and your outlook are always so bright and lovely.

Enjoy the remainder of the day, and take care.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

You might try becoming a Hunter Gatherer, I’ve started going into the kitchen and foraging for what appeals to me.

Last night we had brown rice with peas, and chopped eggs.

Earlier in the week we had oatmeal with toasted walnuts and fresh blueberries.

No one complained, maybe they were afraid to! 😦 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo   This is so precious.  Thank you for posting.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 

You might try becoming a Hunter Gatherer, I’ve started going into the kitchen and foraging for what appeals to me.

Last night we had brown rice with peas, and chopped eggs.

Earlier in the week we had oatmeal with toasted walnuts and fresh blueberries.

No one complained, maybe they were afraid to! 😦 

@Drythe 

I love thinking about myself as a hunter-gatherer in my own kitchen! Stalking that elusive  radish, lurking under the collards, or tracking down the last slice of cheddar, which as everyone knows likes to hide among the other yellow cheeses! Thanks for the images.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey Oh thank heavens, then I'm always prepared for the day.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

preds and friendsSmiley Happy

@luvzchiz @qualitygal @KaySD @Drythe @Yahooey @Mj12 @Bri36 @NEvans2 @PamfromCT @dex @MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @loveschocolate @momtochloe @dooBdoo @qualitygal @Hippiified @masque @SoX @JaneMarple 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."