Respected Contributor

I need this shirt too. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Finally you made friends with Buddy.👏🏻. I prefer dogs but had older friend that had a cat and took me a while to give in. Yes this was an older cat and did hurt to say goodbye. It made my friend feel good that I accepted her cat. I am a few days behind and need to read everything.🙏🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Good to see you. I always enjoy your special post. 🙏🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Hope you are feeling better. I really have mixed feelings about getting the COVID shot with my last experience. This week I need to try and schedule our appointment. Several people have stressed for the second shot that we schedule separate days should one have side effects and not good for both to be sick at the same time. Scared to get the shot but scared not to do it. 🙏🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Evening Preds and Preds very special friends. You know the saying that when you do something that it can lead to something else. Well on Saturday night ready to watch a movie and the very old VHS - DVD combo decides to stop working. We have all DVDS. Went on line to Best Buy late Saturday night and was shocked that it would be delivered the next day, Sunday before 9pm. Delivery was $5.99. Delivery made. Well the DVD would be used in the family room. TV is mounted on the wall and DH and I not physically able to move tv. Thank goodness able to schedule with Best Buy in home service for Tuesday between 11 and 3. Already talked with tech guy. He will be wearing covered clothes, mask and gloves. He will set up a work barrier when he arrives. He will have supplies to disinfect and clean the area before he leaves.He said that he can disconnect the old vhs/dvd and install the new one. Sadly that DH is having trouble remembering how to do tech stuff. His computer was 12 years old and he just ordered another one and sitting on the couch. I will probably need to get someone to set it up, Best Buy didn't have what DH needed and he made the purchase from Walmart.Always something. DH prefers the computer and not interested in laptops or IPad. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

I understand ur feelings about the vaccine - but what is the alternative? i don't know. 

darn variants popping up - sigh

I can only tell u about my experience and everyone is different even if you had the same vaccine. I had Pfizer- the first dose - i had a sore arm where the injection was. Lasted about 2 days and would hurt if you poke really hard into it afterwards

My 2nd dose - soreess in arm where injection was 6 hours after the shot. Hence, that was why I was rushing to do laundry and other essentials. My arm is still sore less than 24 hrs later. But NO fever, chills, body aches etc at this time. Idk if more side effects will show up a few hrs from now 

My SIL got the Pfizer too and only had a sore arm both times. My DB had Moderna - 1st shot was sore arm only and 2nd dose was sore arm and chills - NO fever or body aches.  My 92 yr old mom is getting her 2nd Pfizer next week and I'm hoping for sore arm only. 

what adverse side effects did you get and what kind of vaccine?

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam 

you made friends with Buddy - yes kittehs are different than doggies

just gotta accept them the way they are - indifferent or aloof

but they have their own way of showing affection on their terms which is okay

I'm sorry about u not hugging ur GS - hoping for the best outcome for the bunch

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

I see lots going on here.  I need to play catch up.  

May be an image of text that says 'FINALLY MY WINTER FAT IS GONE. NOW I HAVE SPRING ROLLS.'

Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds and friends! @dooBdoo so great to see you!

So, we are "trying" to get DirectTV down in North Carolina. DH is down there, had an appointment set up for yesterday. Well, it turns out the dish needs to be on the roof and they aren't "allowed" to do that. 🤦‍♀️

Need to call a contractor to put the dish up there, then ANOTHER appointment with DirectTV. 

BTW, there's already a dish up there on the roof. Guess he needs to check it out. It is a DirectTV dish. 

It's always something. 🤪 

C3E38993-8C70-4522-8049-048C9297E056.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

How is your grandson?  I'm sorry he's in quarantine.  Smiley Sad