Honored Contributor

update - it is already in Maspeth NY

which is less than 20 miles away - 

how long will it take? hmm?

it says before 12/25

so....

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Yahooey @Bri369 @loveschocolate : FAB package delivered to : " a facility in my home town" this a.m.?! Whatever. My information just updated to processing at UPS 1:30 a.m. My  friend that her daughter passed - sent her something special from Amazon. Address to Phenix City, Alabama- just double checked the address. Indicated package was delivered to her yesterday on front porch : Opelika, Alabama🤷‍♀️😳😳😳!!!????? Package transferred from UPS to Post office 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😳😳

I hope the scanning information is wrong and this was delivered to my friends address.🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!  

See the source image

Honored Contributor

my package now says to be delivered tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

morning @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @loveschocolate @dooBdoo 

@momtochloe @PamfromCT @Mj12 @Coquille @Drythe @Tique @MyShadowLove 

the crowds are out of control - stay safe shopping

let-the-shopping-begin.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Just checked and said my package to be delivered tomorrow 😳🤷‍♀️.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @Bri369 @cowboy sam @loveschocolate  and Precious Preds and very special friends: Sending special delivery of cookies for your morning coffee or tea.1C46EF0C-42CD-41AB-8BAC-D9E8829FDE5B.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Hello all Lovelies,

Hoping everyone is doing well and making progress getting ready for Christmas.  Most of all, wishing good health to all.

@Yahooey, I did touch base with my DD for the information you wanted, specifically about the cutting board.  But I have included info about both husband and wife, each their own business, both retired people.

They both are on Etsy.  

Marylou paints, and she gifted DD and SIL with a painted on glass head portrait of Hemingway that looks so like him.  She also does memory boxes for pets, not cheap, but are lovely.

Serg is a woodworker, who did the lovely cutting board for them.  I didn’t see the exact board on his site, but I am sure he would be open to custom pieces.

On Etsy:

SergesWoodTurnings

LulusCandleShades

I know they are probably busy with holiday orders now, so I intend to place an order after this crunch time is over.  I would like a little painting of Winston.

They were so very kind to Hemie and to my DD and SIL

If you order, you could mention you know Hemingway’s grandma.  Hemie is doing very well and more spoiled than ever!

Best wishes to all!  Stay safe and happy.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  those cookies look yummy!!!

@PamfromCT  I wanted to get a cutting board for my sister with my mom's biscotti recipe.  Time got away from me and I never had a chance to do that.  I'll take a look at their Etsy site. 

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart