Honored Contributor

@Tique : Interesting because I just woke up after taking Tynol this morning. I kept dreaming that I needed to get up and clean both bathrooms because they need to be clean and sanitized. Also dreamed that kitchen counter needed to be clean and while up could make a cup of tea. I felt my body struggling to get up.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Sounds like you had some much needed uninterrupted rest. Your body needs that. I understand the cleaning needs to be done. Start small. Do it slowly. Take a break whenever needed. I know you have to do some things for DH also but don't forget to do some things for you too. 

@cowboy sam   good for you. You are entirely correct. No one knows your body like you. Shame on that woman. That was a form of bullying. Don't get me started on that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you for the kind thoughts and offer to help. My primary care doctor has changed his phone menu with suggestions on what to do for several issues. Like avoid coming into the office if possible. Now indicates if you leave a message please allow at least 48 hours for response. I learned that one doctor has left the practice. My doctor probably preparing for retirement because in    2017 indicated he had 10 more years unless there were some drastic changes.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I know that I shared a lot but wanted everyone to know they have options. They took our temperature before giving the injection.Also asked if recently sick or have skin rash. I had questions and should have done just the flu because just like you- I know my body.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee , hugs (((((( ❤️))))))). Hope you are feeling better soon!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Tique @Yahooey @Yahooey @Mj12 @Bri369 @dooBdoo @PamfromCT @momtochloe @SoX @Drythe @MyShadowLove @dex @qualitygal @Gooday @NEvans2 @Hippiified @Coquille @SoX @MickD @dmod nj @JaneMarple 

Happy ThursdaySmiley Happy

What am i doing up at this hour?

Well because in bed at 10pm..awake by2am ,went back to bed and

dozed off a bit and up again!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

What are you doing up now?? 

or

are you a hour ahead of me and it's close to 6am for you?

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@Tique
I agree.
She was trying to bully me but it didn't work!
lubs ya!Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds & Friends

Good Morning Meme Gif | Messages | Happy Day Wishes

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

why are you both up @Tique @cowboy sam 

i've been up for a while but didn't come here

Sleepy-Cat.jpg