Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : We agree on so many things. I want a mixer that can be propped on the counter and easy to remove beaters plus works. My current one has a button that is supposed to release the beaters. My friends had trouble with the beaters trying to remove them- not just weak, wobbly ole me.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@momtochloe 

you like kitchen gadgets. - any thoughts for @SouthernBee 

hand mixer?

i have a decades old Black and Decker which is on a high shelf that I can't reach

it is so old - there is middle metal rod in the whish attachments 

no storage case or bag so it is still stored in the box

no dough hooks - it is basically just 2 whisks - that's all she wrote

Oh gosh @Yahooey  and @SouthernBee  I wish I could help but mixers aren't my jam (I am not a baker at all).  I do have a low end Kitchenaid model I bought many years ago only because of the great price but to be honest I have never even plugged it in!  I'll look around and see if there is a "best buy" type recommendation . . . Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I just posted a link spruceeats without the dot and it list many mixers

a few posts before this one and idk if u saw it

i know  - another read

i also like going to stores and lifting etc but that is not an option in today's world

popping out the inserts - some are more difficult than others

due to everyone's physical abilities - what works for 1 may not work for another

i dislike shopping online - waiting for deliveries that may or may not come

returning is a pain - want to look, touch - try on (clothes) before i buy

good luck to you

Thanks for this @Yahooey , I love this site and use it all the time!  @SouthernBee , it looks like there are two they highly recommend and one of the reasons is because of how easy it is to attach/detach beaters:

Cuisinart HM-90BCS Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, Brushed Chrome

KitchenAid 9-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver

Please note it appears Wayfair may have the best price on this model and tomorrow their two day Super Sale starts so the price may drop even more.  You can set a reminder on their site to let you know when/if the price does drop so you can order it immediately if you are interested.

Neither of them are shall we say cost effective (again, these would be out of my price range) but since you are a baker they may be a good fit for you!

Good luck my friend . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe : Thanks for your help. Checked Wayfair and will check tomorrow to see if the price drops. They have color options and free shipping plus delivery to my area by 10/1.❤️

Honored Contributor

It's early. I still think of this as Preds time. She is so pleased this thread is going on just as she hoped.

Best 91 Funny Good Morning Images Status in Hindi to Download

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique : Beautiful. I always think of Preds in the very early morning hours when I can't sleep. Having trouble posting. It has auto saved and can't change it and  caused this small print.🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  I sure hope you find something tomorrow as there is nothing more aggravating than trying to line up those beaters and then can't wrangle them out of the unit (and yes I have experience with this and yes the entire thing got flung into the trash) . . . clearly scarred me for life . . . Smiley Wink

Good luck my friend!

Honored Contributor

Baby panda at the National Zoo.

Oh, hai! Heart

56E53056-E177-4FDF-AADA-EE50E861DE3E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe : So we share the same beater nightmares and wrestling with them😁🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!