Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

Hope no more books will be added 2020

but i know there will be more added!Smiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam I think you're right Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I already checked and the glass is more expensive and heavy plus can see me doing something to break or crack it. Mom's table is oak and very heavy. I had fun yesterday trying to lift the table legs with one of the furniture lift things. I had the adhesive plastic glides that I want to put under the legs should the table needed to be moved and the room has carpet. Just spent over two hours trying to put all my desk organizers on the table and very frustrated because the tablecloth would slide and trying to keep the tablecloth smooth. DH just told me if and when the plexiglass is available please go ahead and purchase for both tables. My middle room really looks like a hoarder room and I need to purge more and better organize. Why is it that one project always create more?🤷‍♀️😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

My daughter needed to renew her driver's license.  They were closed for a few months anyway.  

They open at 7:30 am, so she left the house at 6 AM.  She got there at 6:20 and the line was wrapped around the corner.  She got into the facility at 11:30 and is finally on her way home.  

She said people have chairs, are calling friends to bring them lunch or water - that's totally insane.  What if you have to go to the bathroom?  Work?  Have kids?  

People cannot spend all day trying to review their driver's license...

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I already checked and the glass is more expensive and heavy plus can see me doing something to break or crack it. Mom's table is oak and very heavy. I had fun yesterday trying to lift the table legs with one of the furniture lift things. I had the adhesive plastic glides that I want to put under the legs should the table needed to be moved and the room has carpet. Just spent over two hours trying to put all my desk organizers on the table and very frustrated because the tablecloth would slide and trying to keep the tablecloth smooth. DH just told me if and when the plexiglass is available please go ahead and purchase for both tables. My middle room really looks like a hoarder room and I need to purge more and better organize. Why is it that one project always create more?🤷‍♀️😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

@SouthernBee  Sorry you're dealing with all of this.  So true that one project makes more.  Something simple turns into such a big thing.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : DH just dealt with this last week. Went on line and given 8:30 appointment. Had church friend go with him. Arrived at 6:30 and everyone in line said their appointment was for 8:30🤷‍♀️and he was Blessed because they acknowledged his military service and being handicapped took 1 1/2 hours. We have to go to Ft. Benning next week to renew his military ID and he warned me that is appointment is at 1pm but active military will be served first.❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : DH just dealt with this last week. Went on line and given 8:30 appointment. Had church friend go with him. Arrived at 6:30 and everyone in line said their appointment was for 8:30🤷‍♀️and he was Blessed because they acknowledged his military service and being handicapped took 1 1/2 hours. We have to go to Ft. Benning next week to renew his military ID and he warned me that is appointment is at 1pm but active military will be served first.❤️Southern Bee

@SouthernBee  That's still a long time when you have an appointment.  So nice that they moved him ahead though.  

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

even before this all happened 

anything to do with government dealings is hours

DMV

SS

Passport

so manybe this is their norm - funny but not funny

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 

even before this all happened 

anything to do with government dealings is hours

DMV

SS

Passport

so manybe this is their norm - funny but not funny

@Yahooey  Actually, our DMV was pretty good.  I don't ever remember waiting more than an hour, maybe 2 hours at the most.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

It's like the old Murphy's Law...

One job keeps getting more  and more complicated!

and bigger right?

Don't give up ok!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."