Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 @dooBdoo 

HmCwpBQ.gif

@Yahooey 

Sleuth mode!

@dooBdoo that is a big ticket item - it that a dog? but only cats are that limber or another type of animal - i can't tell

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 @dooBdoo 

HmCwpBQ.gif

@Yahooey 

Sleuth mode!

@dooBdoo that is a big ticket item - it that a dog? but only cats are that limber or another type of animal - i can't tell

@Yahooey,  I believe it's a ferret?   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 

was it Joey that had a bet to wear the GF thong and then another guy did the same thing - forgot the storyline

@Yahooey  Phoebe was dating a guy  and they were wearing each other's underwear.  Joey saw a laundry basket of Rachel's underwear in the apartment and decided he would try some out.  

I don't remember a bet.  There may have been, and I just don't remember

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo you can be our stealthy sleuth lol

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 

was it Joey that had a bet to wear the GF thong and then another guy did the same thing - forgot the storyline

@Yahooey  Phoebe was dating a guy  and they were wearing each other's underwear.  Joey saw a laundry basket of Rachel's underwear in the apartment and decided he would try some out.  

I don't remember a bet.  There may have been, and I just don't remember

yes @Bri369 that was it

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo you can be our stealthy sleuth lol

@Yahooey, Sometimes I'm good at that, right?😉

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

ai c u @dooBdoo 

cecd17ca42eeb050301e12d93c3dff06.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey ❤️

Honored Contributor

3E471A49-AAA1-4779-BE2D-8C0C85FE5FCF.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I feel for you - I never had anyone demand certain gifts from me and and then blatantly say - the hurtful things she said after it was given. Can you stop the exchanging of gifts? I know some families love doing it. 

I no longer exchange any gifts with anyone friends or family - with 2 exceptions which I will get to later. When I was a young adult - I always gave gifts. From my vacations to friends and family - each person got something and not each family got something - each person. It could be a keychain or tshirt. But I was young, got a job and traveled to Disney - hey I was an adult.

As time passes - I finally said to the few friends - let's stop exchanging - let's hang out for the special occasion whether BD or holiday and do something fun. We each pay our own way and it may be a movie - dinner etc. No pressure shopping - person stuck with something but all the goodness of celebrating.

Same with family - only exchange with kids - KIDS! Once they graduate college -done. I really felt bad for my niece. For the past 10 years or so - her gift was a combo of BD and Christmas. A Broadway show + dinner and anything else we eat or do along the way. I love hanging out with her but I told her duirng her November BD that it will be the last time. She understood. Whatever I give her would be an exception. Nephew is now a senior I think - with the pandemic, who knows what is happening with credits.

Anyway - yes my niece received her knitted socks and sheep. Yes - I gave her a generous gift card as she entered her acct number for her fav food place to eat - making sure the acct name will be correct. Yes - she gave me something for xmas and my BD. She is very thoughtful and sweet. I don't expect her to spend money on me but she always manages to do something. That's why when she visits - she gets a baked treat to take home - brownies or biscotti.

If I went on an int'l trip (it's been a while) I may bring back food items - candy or cookies. It is eaten and poof - gone. 

@Yahooey 

You are a kind, thoughtful person.  Agree the good time spent together is the best thing.  I like to give gifts too, but spontaneous ones, if I see something I know someone will love, I try to get it for them and give it to them then, not according to the date.

ps> you have great pics too!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras