Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @loveschocolate 

Good afternoon

lubs ya bothHeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon special friends: Hope everyone is staying safe and cool.I need to go back and read all post from the last few days.I have been busy. Still trying to purge my room. Need to call about furniture. Two home improvement guys came Friday to determine what's needed to improve my front door and porch for easier access. The front door has a very high threshold to prevent flooding and a 4 inch high step on side of porch. They indicated a small ramp for each place. Then pressure washing front porch and repainting front porch with extra grit added to paint to prevent slips and falls. Will call this week for price estimate. We need to add pressure wash the driveway and shed in the back yard. Still need to get estimate for sprinkler system. So tired of the heat and humidity and the virus stress.❤️❤️🙏🙏🥤🥤🥓🥓🍉🍉🍉🍑🍑🍑🍦🍦Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Good afternoon  and as usual you have been a "busy bee""Heart

lubs yaHeart

Edited to add

i'm also tired of the heat and humidity!!!

about the virus....i just don't know if things will get any better the rest of this year!

Like a Outer Limits    sifyi show but it's real!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I agree and I keep sayin that we are stuck in the Twlight Zone. ❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

a small funny for you all

@SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Bri369 @Mj12 @Drythe @momtochloe @dooBdoo 

@MyShadowLove @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @dex 

giphy.gif

@Yahooey   And everyone, Isn’t s/he a CUTIE?

This is Just how Many of us are making it through.

I’ve got this, but ONE MORE THING and I’m not sure ...

Thank you @Yahooey  for expressing it SO well!

wish I could save it, but I can’t.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

i heated up a 4 in.     BBQ pulled pork   sub sandwich from Dollar General

and a few Lay's original wavy  chips  and a glass of pop!

lubs yaHeart

what are you having to eat??Smiley Happy

@cowboy sam  I had a salad.  

We're having shrimp tacos for dinner though. Smiley Happy

lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

ladies Tuesday morning or longer   i will be watching  watching men and macherinry at edge of my yard!

Neighbor  on other side of me had a  water leak in his basement and sump pump was running all the time!

his

Water line goes from one side of my yard all the way to his house.on a culdi de salk.sp..lol..

so he got hold of city workers and wanted to put 1 new water line into his front yard to his basement.   but needed to dig   on my side of street down to our rproperty line   then cross over to otherside of street down to his house...they finished doing that today.

and  then  will be running  a "second new line" from one my side of  street that goes past front of my house by street to other side of my property that meets his property on same side of street in case he ever decides to sell that piece of his property it would have water.

So in the morning they will started digging  on east side of my property near my mail box by  street  down to his property. line..

They will then run the  both  new 2 seperate  water lines    past my house...."one" will be hooked  further down  to the new one he   put that goes across  the street to other side of street   and down his yard to his front of his house

and   other water line  stays  on my side of street to  west side of my house a few feet to  where our property line  meets and then a few feet into his yard.

Wed. they will put in a fire hydran a few feet east of     my mail box  where they have been digging close to mine and  for his 2 new  water lines.

I will have water during this time as nothing is wrong with it...its seperate line

Mail box    pole (mine)"might" be dug up tomorrow  and then put back into ground when they are finished digging.

so i might be busy watching but will be on sometime 

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Me don't like the critter, things like that scare me. I just jumped when my video door bell  indicated movement and it was another critter me don't liked small lizard. Yep- me scared, probably have night mares. 😢😲🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Well - something different to do.😀😀😀😁😁🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤.