Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam good morning.If I lived close by I would make an emergency bacon delivery but I am weeks away.sorry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. Watched and tried to do everything. Everything cleared but recent tabs still have a lot of pages listed. Tried to post a screen screen shot for you but the IPad blinked and returned to my home page. 🤷‍♀️😲😲Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@dex 

Heart     

thanks for the thought of delivering it to me.Smiley Happy

luvs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Just relax. If I could post pictures would do bacon for you but this will have to do🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🤗🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓😍😁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤😁Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo :Tried 7- after selecting Advanced then tapped Website data- no info to remove or delete. Then cleared everything in bookmark. Then the browsing history - could not find anything like select all and then delete. I tried to delete everything individually but to many pages. Closed all browsing tabs and only one open.

Every thing indicates that my WiFi  is on and including my extended  or WiFi booster. Yet under my iPad WiFi setting it will be a grey color instead of the blue indicating it is on.Reset network setting and will need router password- I have a problem- router is DH and his computer. I know nothing about his computer and DH will not let me touch it. Unfortunately, DH has PTSD with this and his ever increasing memory problems - he is forgetting how to use his computer. He will never give his computer up for any other product. I have the most resent software installed. Tried the hard reset.Now - I am really confused but this is my new normal.❤️Southern Bee

Good morning, @SouthernBee!❤️

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble.

Let's take this one area at a time.  

These are the steps in the newest iPadOS (mine is v. 13.5.1)

for removing the Safari browser saved "stuff," like browsing history, cache, website data, cookies...  that sort of thing.

You mentioned deleting bookmarks...  you really don't need to do that.  I mentioned bookmarks saying that it's best to try accessing the Q directly, without using any bookmarks/favorites, just to see if that works better.   But there's no need to delete them unless you determine they are the problem.

FC54804B-2C8E-497D-AE77-35E9244EC332.jpeg

B6FF86DE-BFB6-4722-BEC5-749F76CC6C9C.jpeg

E0811B7A-40CB-4C1E-9B48-9AAB38996068.jpeg

728F4C0E-B6C7-44E9-94FB-3309F14DC0F7.jpeg

FB24A6CC-FD1D-428B-9B43-3AF8C3C083C3.jpeg

0935F6CE-FE84-49BA-9507-933ADB15B487.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

I i'm feeling like not the sharpest tool in shed today while trying to put a resistration key# in a registration box

then it wanted my name as i had signed to buy a year of ccleaner pro....

but it keeps saying name isn't the same on order page!!

I contacted cs and she advised me to uninstall ccleaner,   shut computer off and then reinstall it and try reginster again...box poped up for key # ,then my name.

I think the problem is they want it pasted into box instead of me typing it...and i don't know how...and i'm feeling pretty stupid!Smiley Sad

Hi, @cowboy sam!   I don't use CCleaner, but online and I found what looks like a good article to help with problems entering the license key.   Take a look and see if this helps.  The title is: "Problems activating or registering CCleaner Professional":

https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/204043844--Problems-activating-or-registering-CCleane...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Oooooh!   I'm late to the party!

@Tique,  I hope you had a fabulous birthday!❤️

birthday.gif

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : Thank you. Watched and tried to do everything. Everything cleared but recent tabs still have a lot of pages listed. Tried to post a screen screen shot for you but the IPad blinked and returned to my home page. 🤷‍♀️😲😲Southern Bee

@SouthernBee,  If you deleted everything in Safari's history and website data, under Safari in Settings, then when you launch Safari there should be no pages, no tabs.

There shouldn't be any websites ("pages") open until you choose your first one.   It's a fresh start and then you choose your first site, and if you open another site then you'll start creating browser tabs.  

Honored Contributor

GM everyone!

@Tique  Happy Birthday!!

@cowboy sam  you did so much, I hope you rest up today. Heart

Is @Bri369 at the beach now?  Is there no wifi at said beach? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : ❤️ Well something is different for me. I have the iOS 13.5.1. Followed all instructions. Then under advanced- website data showed 0 bytes then nothing else listed on this page and couldn't scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page. 😳😲😲 and of course cannot post you a picture of the screen shot🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Southern Bee