Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I have decided to go grey, to much trouble and I will be 66 in July and just blessed to still be living.Plus- don't have to show any ID for senior discount😲😲😀😀Southern Bee

🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

4D0A17AB-FD5E-4E71-9210-BA40EBD31E80.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I have decided to go grey, to much trouble and I will be 66 in July and just blessed to still be living.Plus- don't have to show any ID for senior discount😲😲😀😀Southern Bee

Thinking about doing the same thing, @SouthernBee . 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj : Tried to do the hair color at home. Messy and makes my arms hurt trying to cover everything. DH tried to help and that would have made a funny video. DH said - do whatever you need to do. Also got tired and frustrated being at a salon for over three hours. Purchased a couple of wigs and not comfortable for me. Southern Bee

Respected Contributor

Hi gang. So down about what's going on in the world for so many reasons. Very depressing. 

@Preds  Miss you dearly! Thinking about you everyday. Hope today was a good day and tomorrow, even a better day!  Remember, you are never without us! We are here day in and day out. Remember what I used to say, " All For One And One For All"!  I miss my Comrade In Mischief! Knowing you, even if you feel real crappy, your mind is still in a mischievous state!

As always, sending you 🌞, warmth, soft 🤗,love and peace. ❤️️💋💋💋💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SouthernBee, Aw golly gee!  We all need a laugh.  I am not fussy about a tiara - I might go to a teenage store after they open and buy myself a cute little tiara.  Of course, I can relate to the hair issues.  You should see me.  I have left it alone for quite a while, and I have a wide white stripe.  Not charming. 

Vanity is generational in my family.  I remember my tiny great-

grandmother.  She used to get perms into her late 90s (baby

perms).  Had to get decked out every day, Jewelry, etc,, even after she really got confused.  She told her daughters she had to look good “because the man on TV can see me,”

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT  How nice. My grandmother was the same. She lived into her 100th birthday and she was always with the hair color and her jewelry, also till her late 90's. I talk to her all the time. I would have never thought that women that old would still be that vain but I wa wrong!😉

Everyone, 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds  and friends.  Happy Tuesday to one and all!

15 Happy Tuesday Memes - Best Funny Tuesday Memes