Honored Contributor

images-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

To The Gang Here:

I'm new to this thread but I have been taken in and accepted immediately with no reserve. I had been on the GH thread for years and they were a great bunch of posters. There are some acceptional posters that I truly got to know and I can honestly say I virtually loved them.  @Preds  was one of those posters.

I can see why Preds was so close to you guys. Y'all are fantastic!  At the end of each week, I would close with a greeting that I truly felt. If you don't mind, I'd like to close the same way here. I don't know if I will always be around as often as some of you but....

To All My Friends Here:  Stay Well, Stay Safe, Cuddle up with the ones you love (whether they be human or animal), kiss them and tell them you love them and always be 😎!

Have a good weekend.

To @Preds : I'm so glad you ate, drank, had little or no pain and hopefully slept whether it be in the day or night. You met a new loved one, Stanley. How great is that! Please God, every day will be as good as this past week has been or will even get better. YOU ARE GREATLY, GREATLY MISSED AND LOVED AND ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS, HEART AND PRAYERS! Sending you 🌞, soft 🤗, warmth and ❤️.💋

@Coquille Love this all! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

To The Gang Here:

I'm new to this thread but I have been taken in and accepted immediately with no reserve. I had been on the GH thread for years and they were a great bunch of posters. There are some acceptional posters that I truly got to know and I can honestly say I virtually loved them.  @Preds  was one of those posters.

I can see why Preds was so close to you guys. Y'all are fantastic!  At the end of each week, I would close with a greeting that I truly felt. If you don't mind, I'd like to close the same way here. I don't know if I will always be around as often as some of you but....

To All My Friends Here:  Stay Well, Stay Safe, Cuddle up with the ones you love (whether they be human or animal), kiss them and tell them you love them and always be 😎!

Have a good weekend.

To @Preds : I'm so glad you ate, drank, had little or no pain and hopefully slept whether it be in the day or night. You met a new loved one, Stanley. How great is that! Please God, every day will be as good as this past week has been or will even get better. YOU ARE GREATLY, GREATLY MISSED AND LOVED AND ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS, HEART AND PRAYERS! Sending you 🌞, soft 🤗, warmth and ❤️.💋

Honored Contributor

morning @Bri369 @Mj12 @Coquille @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Tique @dex @momtochloe @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @JaneMarple @dooBdoo @Drythe and everyone

💚 @Preds 🧡

humidity coming down from 90s the last 2 days to 50 whoo hoo

temps 70s - thinking of a walk a little later 

what are your plans?

gardening? eating good fudz? stalking the delivery truck for bacon socks and tshirt?

o8UIJ1X.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @Enjoy your walk.

we will have a rainstorm today so no plans yet.

Honored Contributor

GM everyone! 

Honored Contributor

D06AB4BF-E6A1-4FBC-89AA-444ABEFB2269.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

D06AB4BF-E6A1-4FBC-89AA-444ABEFB2269.jpeg

As Gus from My Big Fat Greek Wedding says, "And there you go"

LOL

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

This weather is perfect for me.  Right now it's 62 with no humidity.  The sun is shining too.  I love it. 

Plans?  I would really, really, really love to get a pedicure.  I'm scared, so I probably won't go.  

I do need to get out of the house today.  I cannot get this weather go to waste.

Honored Contributor