@Yahooey 

I gave myself a headache...lola B.F.!!  Smiley Very Happy

and i have a bit of extra blubber!  

and i babble on...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Coquille @Do you bake the wings till they get crispy and then add the franks wing sauce?Thats how I do mine and everyone enjoys them.You do want to be careful how much heat ya eat..lol.Hope your stomach is better now but I agree that the wings are worth it.

@dex  I bake the wings on each side with the mixture, then  I let them sit overnight

in the fridge. The next day I bake them again twice, till they are really, really crispy. I have to watch the oven because once, al very, very long time ago, when I first made them (feels like a lifetime ago)😱 there was a teeny fire from the fat. I then learned to empty the pans before the last broil.  😮😮 That's where the ranch dressing comes in.

To answer your question, I marinate them overnight with Frank's, vinegar and butter.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor
"those shoes are made for walking"...lol
@Bri369
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @What color are you going to be?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Bri369 @What color are you going to be?

@dex  Medium Brown.  That's my natural color.  I'm just hoping I get better coverage on my greys with this brand. 

Honored Contributor

@Coquille @Oh boy your recipe sounds good.I will have to give that a try too.Mine is a very simple version.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @I hope you let us know how it works out.I have resistant grey too.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Bri369 @I hope you let us know how it works out.I have resistant grey too.

@dex  I'll let you know.  I'll probably do it some time this week. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

I just remembered to check on my peonies....i saw one big pink one blooming and i thought about you!Heart

I looked from a distance and i see more pretty pink showing buds so by  Friday  more will be opened and be so pretty....they are a few days late but i don't care!

So my friend...i wanted to share with you and give you a smile,gentle hug.mySmiley Happyand i lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@dex   It's a pain to make but Oh Boy. Everyone goes crazy for them. The mixture is 1 cup Frank's, 1 Tbsp or so vinegar and 3 Tbsp melted butter. Sometimes I would add smoked paprika but it's not necessary. If you want the recipe, i'd be happy to post it.  Again, it's a pain in the ass to make. I make 30-40 wings at a time. That way, there's leftovers😋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.