Honored Contributor
@Mj12

i'm also a lefty!!! and i'm like you and your mouse...lol luvs ya
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

thats a good idea ...yes,if i buy another tracfone..i can transfers my phone#  and min.,text.data and add ot a new one plus what ever new phones has included!

Right now i have over 4,249   text min,

phone min-5,737,

data 3.95 remaining...   so i'm good!!!

I'll just renew 1year service time Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

ty Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dmod nj 

Nice to have you stop by..

you know @Preds loves it when you do.Heart

Thank you for the kind words, @cowboy sam . 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi @dmod nj  Hope you are doing well. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Hi @dmod nj  Hope you are doing well. 😊

Hi @Mj12 , good to see you. Smiley Happy   Hope you and your family are doing well.  We are just fine here.  

The warmer weather is finally here.   I'm busy in the flower gardens.........trying not to kill anything. LOL  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj  Thanks for stopping by!  Smiley Happy

@cowboy sam  MJ gave you good advice!  

I'm so blasted hot here - 90 degrees.  We (mostly DH LOL) has been fooling around outside, cleaning things up, moving some stuff around.

We had salad with grilled chicken for dinner.  It tasted good.  

Hope Preds had some good snacks today.  Heart  Hope She's resting and is comfortable.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @Mj12 @Drythe @kittykaykay @Bri369 @Drythe @Tique @dex @PamfromCT @momtochloe @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @Yahooey @pitdakota @Gooday @Reconnaissant @loveschocolate @qualitygal @Lindsays Grandma @MyShadowLove @southern bee  and  sorry any if i missedHeart

Daughter just called me...she checked her e-mails..  they sent her  test results...   she is

Negative   for the virus !   Smiley Happy

Heart

But she still needs dr. slip for permission  Tuesday to return to her job.

Thanks to each of you for your prayers and concern...

i lubs ya Smiley HappyHeart

@Preds . 

i miss you and hope you are pain free and resting....lubs ya ,gentle hugs,Smiley Happy Hearthugs,Smiley HappyHeart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam, that is wonderful news.  I was hoping the public health department would notify her of the results one way or another.  Now, you both can breathe a big sigh of relief and enjoy the rest of the long holiday weekend.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

After tearing out our large garden a few years ago because we didn't have the time to tend to it (then 2020 said oh I'll give you free time, don't you worry) several weeks ago i planted some seeds I ordered online - a few flowers (but nothing yet), asparagus, and potatoes. Potatoes are growing already! 

@Mj12, both sets of my grandparents had large farms and of course back in the day, raised all kinds of vegetables.  Both grew potatoes.  One of my favorite things to do when I was younger was dig up potatoes!  There was just something about taking that "hoe" and finding a potatoe!!  Not sure how much fun I would think it would be these days, but it sure was fun for me back then.  LOL!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *