Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Sure miss you being here with us posting  but want you to know you are always in my thoughts and prayers...lubs you my friendHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Preds , I sure hope that you sneak in here later tonight. I have a lunch date tomorrow with my crazy brother and his even crazier girlfriend. 

I need one of your funny photos to get me going. 

Smiley Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds  and friends.  Sending out gentle hugs and much lubs to everyone . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

GM : Preds and friends. Preds praying for you and the family. Praying that you are pain free and able to rest.Preds we appreciate your love, your support , giggles and love for 🥓🥓🥓. 😁😁😁🙏🙏❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@dooBdoo 

They are sitting beside you, softly, with you.  

In your Heart always... ♥️

Thank you, @Drythe.   I know you're right... and that's a lovely reminder.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dooBdoo @I am sorry that you feel so much pain.YOU have all of us here who love and care about you so you are not alone.I wish that we could all be neighbors in life.I think we could hold each other up.Try not to let yourself become overwhelmed during this low time.I once read that life is like the tides with highs and lows but it keeps rolling along and will become high again.

Thank you, @dex.   That's wonderful advice, and comes from your heart, and I love the imagery of the tides.   I agree, I wish we could all be neighbors...  we can and do hold each other up and support one another here for sure, but wouldn't it be great to be able to come over, sit by your side, and even offer a gentle hug.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo  I'm so sorry you're suffering.  I wish I could take it all away.  Just know how much you mean to people here.  Wishing you peace and strength.

Heart

Thank you, @Bri369.   That's so sweet, just like you are.   Wishing you peace and strength, too.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Hello our lovely @Preds,

Woke up at 5 am honey, thinking of you.  I am very glad you are well taken care of, surrounded by loving people, and very much trust not in pain.

Even though we never met in person, you are someone I feel I know very well.  One of the really good souls among us, funny to be sure, but with such an outstanding level of sweetness and caring.

You have made a difference in my life and others.  We are all better for having known you.

I hope you are able to rest well.  Thinking of you always.  Your friend, Pam

Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

@dooBdoo

When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark
Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

You are not alone.  The loss and grief you have suffered is real and challenging, but you are not alone.  So do not hesitate to reach out to friends here or elsewhere.  Even when you don't fee like it.  In fact, that is when it is probably most important......even when you don't feel like it. 

And that loss and grief is probably resounding given the times we are going through now with everything having been so very different.  But this too shall abate and move forward.  

So hang in there, fight, and concentrate right now on being there for Preds.  You have so much to offer and are so special to many here. 

Ok, I will quite being bossy now.  Well, don't hold your breath on that one!  LOL   LOL     

Thank you, @pitdakota.   I love that song!❤️   Your advice, "even when you don't feel like it.  In fact, that is when it is probably most important......even when you don't feel like it... " rings true, it's something I have to constantly remind myself of, and it echoes the same wisdom another dear friend here shared with me (you know who you are, @loveschocolate, sweetie❤️!).   Thank you for the kind words.   My focus, for certain, has been and is our pal @Preds and will continue to be.   Now about being bossy...  keep it up, my friend, and don't ever stop!   Sometimes we all need a kick in the you-know-what, me probably more than others!   Thanks, again...  I appreciate you.❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Dear @dooBdoo, Your words of explanation of your feelings are so touching.  You should not berate yourself for feeling grief when you lose a wonderful treasured friend, as well as a fur person companion that adds so much joy and love to your daily life.

Several years back I lost a dear friend of many years who was like a sister to me.  She was a better person than I am, a sweet soul, and I still miss her so.  And almost a year ago, we lost our Maine Coon Lily, our darling baby.  My grief was so bad I did not leave my house for many days, constant crying.

And you are dealing with a double-whammy.  Of course, you are feeling very low now.  You need to be as kind to yourself as you are to everyone else.  It will get better, I promise.

Your message to dear @Preds was so lovely and true.  I can’t believe this is happening.  Just so sick over this.

All my best,

Pam

Thank you for sharing your experiences, @PamfromCT, and for your understanding and your thoughtful post.   I think all of us are so lucky to have such a supportive group on the Community.   All the messages to dear @Preds are beautiful reminders of how much we appreciate her.   My best to you, dear Pam.❤️