Honored Contributor

8 hard and fast facts about heart attacks — HeadUp Labs

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

elephants

@Preds 

Hugs.  Our hearts are with you.

Pax et Bonum

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Sure miss you being here with us posting  but want you to know you are always in my thoughts and prayers...lubs you my friendHeart

Always be thankful and you'll have than more than you know.
preds 12-.2019
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds , I sure hope that you sneak in here later tonight. I have a lunch date tomorrow with my crazy brother and his even crazier girlfriend. 

I need one of your funny photos to get me going. 

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds  and friends.  Sending out gentle hugs and much lubs to everyone . . . Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

GM : Preds and friends. Preds praying for you and the family. Praying that you are pain free and able to rest.Preds we appreciate your love, your support , giggles and love for 🥓🥓🥓. 😁😁😁🙏🙏❤️❤️Southern Bee

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@dooBdoo 

They are sitting beside you, softly, with you.  

In your Heart always... ♥️

Thank you, @Drythe.   I know you're right... and that's a lovely reminder.❤️

⭐️“When all of this is over, one thing that will really matter is how well we treated each other.” (source undetermined)⭐️
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Whatnow wrote:

@dooBdoo @I am sorry that you feel so much pain.YOU have all of us here who love and care about you so you are not alone.I wish that we could all be neighbors in life.I think we could hold each other up.Try not to let yourself become overwhelmed during this low time.I once read that life is like the tides with highs and lows but it keeps rolling along and will become high again.

Thank you, @Whatnow.   That's wonderful advice, and comes from your heart, and I love the imagery of the tides.   I agree, I wish we could all be neighbors...  we can and do hold each other up and support one another here for sure, but wouldn't it be great to be able to come over, sit by your side, and even offer a gentle hug.❤️

⭐️“When all of this is over, one thing that will really matter is how well we treated each other.” (source undetermined)⭐️
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo  I'm so sorry you're suffering.  I wish I could take it all away.  Just know how much you mean to people here.  Wishing you peace and strength.

Heart

Thank you, @Bri369.   That's so sweet, just like you are.   Wishing you peace and strength, too.❤️

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello our lovely @Preds,

Woke up at 5 am honey, thinking of you.  I am very glad you are well taken care of, surrounded by loving people, and very much trust not in pain.

Even though we never met in person, you are someone I feel I know very well.  One of the really good souls among us, funny to be sure, but with such an outstanding level of sweetness and caring.

You have made a difference in my life and others.  We are all better for having known you.

I hope you are able to rest well.  Thinking of you always.  Your friend, Pam