Honored Contributor

for our dear gentle @Preds 

this is how it started for me and you 

it is 3:15 am and hope all is well -

ai lubs ya

gentle hugs and prayers for you and your family

Misha-giraffe-670328.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@@loveschocolate, Thank you for your alert to me.  

So saddened to hear that dear Preds’ condition has gotten more concerning.  I pray for her, for her family, and for those caring for her.  I know she has great strength and is at peace.

May she be surrounded by love.  She is such a beautiful soul.

Honored Contributor

Tinkerbell Happy Thursday Good Morning Pictures, Photos, and ...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Don't forget to smile today!'

OMGOSH!  Thank you and know that I will always be here.  This is your place, so let's keep it open and the party going.

Love you all.

Oh Lordy @Preds  my friend you are such a blessing.  It is just so you to make sure you come around and give us all a gentle hug and a smile, always making sure everybody else is ok.  From the first time you came and rescued me from getting the stuffings kicked out of me on the old boards (I was a newbie, knew nothing about posting and didn't realize I had wandered into a turf war).  You stepped in and gracefully but very effectively got them to knock it off.  I remember sitting in the dark staring at my laptop screen and wondering "who IS this person????" but it was clear to me from that day forward how lucky I was and will always be to have you cross my path that night and lend a helping hand to someone who truly needed it.

I am so glad to hear from the lovely @loveschocolate  that you are doing ok and are not in pain, God bless.

Things are ok here.  Went shopping the other day and tore my place apart looking for my jacket until I realized I was already wearing it . . . sigh.

Onward!  And much, much lubs to you my friend . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Dear friends...i am back once again to see if there was any more news on our dear @Preds .Heart

She was the last thing on my mind as i tried so to sleep and first one i thought of when i decided to get up this morning.

@preds    i lubs ya,gentle hugs,and more prayers sent .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

morning @cowboy sam @momtochloe @Tique @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Drythe @loveschocolate @SoX @Bri369 @dex @Mj12 @JaneMarple 

and everyone

a kitteh for @preds she lubs the critters

DSvrYSLVwAAJgbA.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @Good morning.I am still hoping for miracles.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning.

I tossed and turned all night.  The only thing that brought me comfort is that she isn't in pain.  

It's so nice to read all the sweet messages from everyone.  

Heart

Honored Contributor

So, @Preds ...

You love Diet Coke, Bud Light, pizza, bacon and the Loveless Cafe. Oh, and shoes! Shoes! Shoes! You love General Hospital even when it went off the rails with that "stupid weather machine" 😝. ..... I stopped watching after that. 😆. You love dogs, but have a special fondness for cats. CeCe sends you a purr and a soft meow, btw.  You fiercely love your family and friends. You don't judge. You think of others always before yourself as you are selfless. Your sense of humor is priceless and infectious. We ❤️ You! 

Here's one of your favorite songs:

https://youtu.be/IPM-M79Lfrw

Honored Contributor

GM: Precious Preds and special friends. Sending gentle big group hugs and non stop prayers.🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️🥓🥓🎈🎈🎈Southern Bee