Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds  It's all going to freeze, very slushy out.  Temps are dropping into the single digits.  

I'm so sorry @Bri369 .  We've had lots of rain.  I think it's trying to move out now, but the dropping temps are coming in.  My arthur gets real -itchy when the temps drop.  I can barely move now because of the dampness.  With the cold, I may lock up until spring.  LOL

Hope y'all are planning on staying in.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds  It's all going to freeze, very slushy out.  Temps are dropping into the single digits.  

I'm so sorry @Bri369 .  We've had lots of rain.  I think it's trying to move out now, but the dropping temps are coming in.  My arthur gets real -itchy when the temps drop.  I can barely move now because of the dampness.  With the cold, I may lock up until spring.  LOL

Hope y'all are planning on staying in.

@Preds  I didn't know you were in so much pain.  Awww Smiley Sad

We're not going anywhere.  LOL

Honored Contributor

No worries @Bri369 .  Comes with old age. Just proves I wore everything out in my youth.  Dang, that was fun.   LOL

Glad you are staying in.  No need to take chances.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'അന്നു It's time to do some stuff around the house. Sit around it... walk around it... lie around it...'

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

No worries @Bri369 .  Comes with old age. Just proves I wore everything out in my youth.  Dang, that was fun.   LOL

Glad you are staying in.  No need to take chances.

@Preds  glad you had so much fun!!    

Respected Contributor
@cowboy sam ~ Thank you so much for thinking of me.
HRH (His Royal Highness), passed away peacefully at 90 years of age. We did move full time to Az. My Dad lived with my brother and sister-in-law for awhile but physically it was too much and he was in assisted living for 10 months. He passed 7/30. My husband had a rough year and he passed 10/29.
I'm doing well and have a wonderful support system here in my 55+ community. Lots of things here to keep me busy.
I'll try to drop by more often. 😊😊
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Gooday .  Love ya' honey!

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'Son, you're 35 now & it's time we start charging you rent But Dad you know I don't have a job! That's why your Mom & I have decided to raise your allowance to cover it'

Oh, how I wanted to post this on a few other threads, but was afraid to stir the hornets nest that is already there.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds  and friends.  I actually had to do a double take when I opened up my laptop just now and it says it's a whopping 1 degree out, yikes!

Stay safe and warm everybody . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Good morning. I made coffee for you and I drank it for you, too.'