Super Contributor

@Gooday wrote:
Hello all my lovelies!
Yes, we all have challenges..it's called life and the pity pot gets smaller all the time.
Those who stir the pot should lick the spoon.
We only have so many breaths in our life and I don't need someone sucking the life out of me.
Sorry for the lecture. We all know this one person who will probably pout and report. Oh well!

Very well stated.  The lesson will never be learned.  Sucking all the sympathy, pity, needing constant attention from absolutely anyone will give.  It is never ending.  Others and their own struggles do not matter.  In the end, winding up totally alone having  alienated absolutely everyone.  It is of one’s own choosing and that is what is so sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Proud to be a

of the

WARRIORS                                                    

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What a miserable person 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Actually, that would be a sad person that makes others miserable.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

True.  

Super Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Proud to be a

of the

WARRIORS                                                    

WOOP! WOOP!!!!!!!🎉🎉
Honored Contributor

Sorry you’re suffering @dooBdoo

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better Heart

Honored Contributor

On a personal, sentimental note, to @Preds, @Gooday, @loveschocolate, and @MickD, even though not all of you post here all the time I want to send out lots of love and profound gratitude for extraordinary kindnesses in the past...  thank you for being such steadfast, gracious, and devoted friends.   You and your generosity set standards I can only hope to meet, and there's history I want to preserve.   There's a special place in my heart for all of you, you've been on my mind of late, and I just wanted you to know that.❤️   

I appreciate and am thankful for everyone else who's active on this thread, too, and hope I don't fail to let you know that.    Gosh...  what's the point of waiting to tell people we care about them, that they've made a difference in our lives, that they are a permanent and precious part of our story...  I hope everyone takes time, makes time, to do that to be sure our loved ones know they were, are, and always will be a brilliantly beautiful, powerful, strong, and essential thread in the intricate tapestry of our life.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

True dat !!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Sorry you’re suffering @dooBdoo

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better Heart

Thank you, @Bri369.  You're always a source of support and thoughtfulness (​a​nd ​fun, too!).❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova