Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

I don’t suffer from migraines myself...have two friends that do.  They are completely debilitating.  Watching, listening to anyone who lives with them...would not wish them on anyone.  Yes, everyone’s challenges, pain matter equally.  Living as you do with this horrible pain...depression is understandable.  You do whatever you have to do each and every day.  And know you are not alone.  Ever.  I think caring about, thinking of others is what helps all of us that do...get through much.  Perspective.  Hope you have so very many pain free days moving forward.🙏

Thank you, @BeautyLver, from my heart to yours.   It means more to me than I can say.🙏❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

Healing hugs for mey bud @dooBdoo 

You are one of the good ones -

I don't have migraines but have learned about them - it affects every aspect of your life if your head is throbbing for endless hours

giphy-1.gif

Thanks, sweet pal.   You, my friend, are one of the good ones, @Yahooey.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo ... I totally understand.  I think I've broken my fingers and bitten my tongue off.  LOL  But, in the long run it is not worth it.  Grad those feelings and toss it over your left shoulder.  Gone.  Now smile and see the humor of it all.  Your nerves, stomach and head will Thank You for it.  Huggies my dear friend.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo  My mom was in Maryville last weekend, or maybe the weekend before, but she drove on in to NC looking for those colors.  She said everything was still green.  Usually the mountains have started changing but they are taking their time this year due to lack of rain.  Ours went from green to brown and down.  Not a lot of color for us either.  Sad.

Maryville is so pretty!   I know what you mean about the colors.    With the record-breaking heat here, and the lack of sufficient rain, some of the leaves went from green to brown and they actually crisped up while still clinging to the trees.   

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo ... I totally understand.  I think I've broken my fingers and bitten my tongue off.  LOL  But, in the long run it is not worth it.  Grad those feelings and toss it over your left shoulder.  Gone.  Now smile and see the humor of it all.  Your nerves, stomach and head will Thank You for it.  Huggies my dear friend.

Need to post this on my fridge.👏👏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Need to post this on my fridge.👏👏🙏🙏❤️❤️

I do, too, @BeautyLver!   Thanks for the sage advice, @Preds!😊

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

We live close to an international airport so planes flying over night and day.Yesterday we noticed that two of the side windows on my dh truck looked like they had poop on them...do you think planes dump toilets in the sky?I read that they don’t but who could say for sure that doesn’t happen....just a horrible thought anyhow with the amount of planes flying all over the country.

Oosh, @dex!   Sounds like his truck was a mess.   I worked for a few years in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and our office, and my apartment until I finally moved to a quieter suburb, were due south of the DFW International Airport.   It was pretty amazing how quickly I acclimated to the sound of those planes directly above, one after another after another.   Never had that experience you mention...   I looked it up and read that there's actually no mechanism for planes to eject the waste but sometimes there are leaks of what the articles called "blue ice."   Now, that's a mind picture I need to erase and replace!😂🤣

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  ((((((( hugs ))))))))!

❤️🤗❤️🤗

Respected Contributor
Hello all my lovelies!
Yes, we all have challenges..it's called life and the pity pot gets smaller all the time.
Those who stir the pot should lick the spoon.
We only have so many breaths in our life and I don't need someone sucking the life out of me.
Sorry for the lecture. We all know this one person who will probably pout and report. Oh well!
Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:
Hello all my lovelies!
Yes, we all have challenges..it's called life and the pity pot gets smaller all the time.
Those who stir the pot should lick the spoon.
We only have so many breaths in our life and I don't need someone sucking the life out of me.
Sorry for the lecture. We all know this one person who will probably pout and report. Oh well!

@Gooday 👏👏👏👏👏