Honored Contributor

Thank you @dooBdoo .  He also has a great supv. .... me.    I advise heavily. LOL  His fault, because he asks. Smiley Wink 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Healing hugs for mey bud @dooBdoo 

You are one of the good ones -

I don't have migraines but have learned about them - it affects every aspect of your life if your head is throbbing for endless hours

giphy-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Good morning @Preds @BeautyLver @cowboy sam @Mj12 @Bri369 @loveschocolate @Yahooey @dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @dex @Drythe 

Image result for coffee memes sunday

or the drink of your choice ... also, enjoy the awesome Nina who likes Sugar in her bowl ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqU9LKA83Yc

@SoX!   Oooooo.....  music for the soul.   No one like Nina...  never before, never after.   Thank you for this!

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning @SoX .  Their problem, not ours.

👏👏👏👏

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Preds  I saw this picture on FB yesterday - The Dragon in East TN. Just spectacular!

8D1E2BA0-7A3C-4538-A576-52405344463A.jpeg

Yikes!   I've been on some winding roads in the East Tennessee/West North Carolina mountains but somehow missed this one.   And we often have taken the side roads and gone off the beaten path.   I had to look it up.   Treacherous!   But the colors are representative of the autumn beauty we often see in our lovely neck of the woods.   Thanks for posting this, @Mj12!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Happy Sunday @BeautyLver  and @ShowMe .  Hope y'all arw having a beautiful day.  Grey and rainy here.  Good nap day.

So agree...grey and rainly always means a good nap!  My fave sunny and cool here.  Starting another round of chemo tomorrow. My bestie will be with me holding my hand...my honey waiting for me when I get home.  Big cuddles with my honey, my puppy  in front of a fire tomorrow evening.  So grateful for love, all possibilities moving forward.  Think so many can relate.❤️❤️ It’s all about gratitude❤️❤️

What a lovely post, @BeautyLver.   I wish I knew you better.    But then, after all, we all of us do have the chance to get to know each other better here if we're lucky...  though, at the same time, it can be scary to share personal info in such a public forum.   I hope it's okay for me to add you to my prayer list, (((BeautyLvr))).❤️    

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  My mom was in Maryville last weekend, or maybe the weekend before, but she drove on in to NC looking for those colors.  She said everything was still green.  Usually the mountains have started changing but they are taking their time this year due to lack of rain.  Ours went from green to brown and down.  Not a lot of color for us either.  Sad.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Happy Sunday @BeautyLver  and @ShowMe .  Hope y'all arw having a beautiful day.  Grey and rainy here.  Good nap day.

So agree...grey and rainly always means a good nap!  My fave sunny and cool here.  Starting another round of chemo tomorrow. My bestie will be with me holding my hand...my honey waiting for me when I get home.  Big cuddles with my honey, my puppy  in front of a fire tomorrow evening.  So grateful for love, all possibilities moving forward.  Think so many can relate.❤️❤️ It’s all about gratitude❤️❤️

What a lovely post, @BeautyLver.   I wish I knew you better.    But then, after all, we all of us do have the chance to get to know each other better here if we're lucky...  though, at the same time, it can be scary to share personal info in such a public forum.   I hope it's okay for me to add you to my prayer list, (((BeautyLvr))).❤️    

Thank you for your kindness.❤️❤️. I so understand what you are conveying. For myself, in life I admire the authenticity of those who are facing their own life challenges, yet are thinking of others...know that so very many are going through much...even much worse.  This thread is clearly comprised of such.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo  My mom was in Maryville last weekend, or maybe the weekend before, but she drove on in to NC looking for those colors.  She said everything was still green.  Usually the mountains have started changing but they are taking their time this year due to lack of rain.  Ours went from green to brown and down.  Not a lot of color for us either.  Sad.

@Preds @dooBdoo 

This happened to us on our return trip home about this same time last year ... thinking we'd see some of those spectacular colors in the Tennessee mountains, we made a couple of side detours ... but to no avail ... it was as green as early summer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hey @dooBdoo .  How you feeling today?  Better I hope.  Have you been getting any of this rain?

Hey, @Preds!   Movin' on to the up side of the migraine cycle...  but feelin' a wee bit cranky and ornery for a number of reasons, thinking about whether some of those reasons are better left unsaid.   I don't get upset easily but when I do I want to do something and I feel so helpless...  well, I think all of us know that "sitting on my hands" feeling and I've been wrestling with that due to a mix of vexation and disappointment.   I think we all can understand but dang it there are times we need a private PM section to hash out things.

Loving the rain!   Even the wind, the breezy, wonderful autumn!   Had the windows open even though at times the wind was blowing the raindrops in -- my cat has had a blast!   She loves it, too.   

Thanks for the good wishes.   I hope you're having a good day, a good weekend, sweet lady.❤️