Honored Contributor

E03AC411-F605-4465-B834-8AC89B7986B9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I just set out 4 tubs of Fall decorations.  I know there are at least 4 more tubs in the attic that I'm hoping DH forgot about.  LOL  Why do I have so much stuff?  What the devil was I thinking?

Now he can set the Pilgrams and Indians out front.  I'm tired. 

I'm also sitting her looking at witches, cats and Mr. & Mrs. Santa.  LOL  Maybe that's the secret.  Set it all out and leave it. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I just set out 4 tubs of Fall decorations.  I know there are at least 4 more tubs in the attic that I'm hoping DH forgot about.  LOL  Why do I have so much stuff?  What the devil was I thinking?

I'm also sitting her looking at witches, cats and Mr. & Mrs. Santa.  LOL  Maybe that's the secret.  Set it all out and leave it. 

That sounds like a good plan!  I'm in, too!  Easter wreath while I'm at it.

Honored Contributor

Image result for christmas and halloween decorations at the same time images

Image result for christmas and halloween decorations at the same time images

Problem solved!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Oh, my bunnies are still in the dining room.  Back to the bedroom they go.  Thanks for the reminder @Mj12 .

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Happy to help!

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@Preds@Bri369@BeautyLver@cowboy sam@Keybra@loveschocolate@Mj12@SoX@dex@MyShadowLove@Yahooey, and all you lovely peeps!   Greetings and happy Thursday!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo Heart

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , good afternoon!

Waving 👋 hello to all!

❤️