Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369  but they're such a cute couple!  They shouldn't be making scary movies.  lol

I know! 

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: text

Actually, very true, lol!!👏👏

Honored Contributor

Unfortunatly it wasn't us @BeautyLver .  LOL    Hope you are doing well.  Or, as well as possible.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Unfortunatly it wasn't us @BeautyLver .  LOL    Hope you are doing well.  Or, as well as possible.

Hope you are doing well also.  A day at a time, laughter, gratitude...self care.  We just do our best, right.  But yeah,  A windfall from a silly invention sure wouldn’t hurt😊  All in all, it’s the simple little things that bring joy. For us all. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Preds @BeautyLver I really admire anyone going through tough times, especially health wise, and can do it with laughter.  HeartHeart

Super Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds @BeautyLver I really admire anyone going through tough times, especially health wise, and can do it with laughter.  HeartHeart

Only speaking for myself, it’s a necessity.  Because without humour...can’t imagine.  All of us are going through something.  They may be different somethings, but all are equally relevant and matter equally.  That is the human experience.  So remembering to laugh, be grateful and think of what others may be going through...it’s my important daily medicine.  And am sure the same for so many of us❤️

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds , would you like a McRib? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Only speaking for myself, it’s a necessity.  Because without humour...can’t imagine.  All of us are going through something.  They may be different somethings, but all are equally relevant and matter equally.  That is the human experience.  So remembering to laugh, be grateful and think of what others may be going through...it’s my important daily medicine.  And am sure the same for so many of us❤️

Amen @BeautyLver .  I even make jokes of what I'm going through.  Some understand and laugh with me.  Others don't (my DH hates it), but it's a small way I help myself deal with it.  Better than crying.  Hate those swollen eyes and runny nose. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds , would you like a McRib? Smiley Happy

Image result for scared gif