Honored Contributor

See the source image

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Preds@BeautyLver@cowboy sam@Bri369@beckyb1012@Drythe, @Keybra, @dmod nj @PamfromCT@minkbunny@Cakers3, @nun ya, @ShowMe, @Free2be@Mj12@LIG1@Trinity11@Gooday@Ms tyrion2@SoX@pitdakota@MickD, @qualitygal, @Yahooey, @MyShadowLove, @dex, and all dear friends (I’ve probably missed some names in all these pages) who’ve posted or added hearts to this thread...

I’m thinking of gratitude and mindfulness today, the beauty we find when we pause, become fully present, and open our eyes and ears and hearts to the good people and simple pleasures and quiet abundance in our surroundings...   and I wanted you to know I appreciate you.~❤️~

BoyntonCherish

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you @dooBdoo .  My thoughts are never as deep as yours.  If they were, I'd never find my way back. Smiley Wink  LOL  But, I do agree.  I  also know we should never start a sentence with but... but, I've never been good with rules. 

We appreciate you, too dear lady.   

HeartHeartHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

dearest @Preds 

ai knot az deepz as @dooBdoo  butz sendz u awl huggies en much ❤️💜🧡💚

ai ownly doo kitteh speakz

tumblr_pplmonxtxa1uqkuw9o1_400.gif

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Thank you @dooBdoo .  My thoughts are never as deep as yours.  If they were, I'd never find my way back. Smiley Wink  LOL  But, I do agree.  I  also know we should never start a sentence with but... but, I've never been good with rules. 

We appreciate you, too dear lady.   

HeartHeartHeart

On the contrary, my friend, you are quite the deep thinker and a gifted wordsmith who writes from your heart.❤️   Thank you, for being you and for the ❤️❤️❤️.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

dearest @Preds 

Kitteh luvz, @Yahooey, iz bestest!!!😻😻😻

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , ❤️.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

dearest @Preds 

I'm no good at kitn spek

, but I do send you huggies @Yahooey 

Image result for kitten love gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo 

I have not posted on here in over a year.  It's wonderful to see here.  You are a treasure. 

Image result for love gifs images

Honored Contributor

This is such a happy thread! Love ❤️ it!