Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

We're going to need a bigger couch

LOL

Oh, yeah  ... I inherited my hips, girl  ... it's a BIG trait in my family!

Honored Contributor

Larger couch on it's way.

@SoX  ... I use Scrubbing bubbles on mine (for the past nine years) and it still looks brand new.  Just spray and wipe.  Don't let it sit.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@SoX I just bought Mr. Clean cleaning mist.  It's safe for marble. 

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

So lovely, especially after dealing with hurricane, damage and cleanup...seeing the kindness, positivity and genuiness here.❤

Did you have much damage @BeautyLver ?  So sorry about the cleanup.  We are still cleaning stuff from the flood we had in 2010.  Just stuff in the garage, but still here.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@BeautyLver wrote:

So lovely, especially after dealing with hurricane, damage and cleanup...seeing the kindness, positivity and genuiness here.❤

Did you have much damage @BeautyLver ?  So sorry about the cleanup.  We are still cleaning stuff from the flood we had in 2010.  Just stuff in the garage, but still here.

Myself, not alot. Feeling much gratitude, exhaustion but thinking mostly about others who are still without power, water and have lost so much.  What is left to deal with in your garage, I get it. It's so much more important to deal with our own health, our well being.  In the end, its just stuff.  A lesson learned that I do not ever forget❤

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

i'm running lateSmiley Sad..but i'm on my way...save me a spot on your couch!...i'm  bringing you some cans of coke!

HeartSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver @Bri369 @SoX @Keybra 

i'll be there soon!..So don't leave yet...

i'm running late   and i'm slow today   as it's so humid out and close to 90  and no car..so i'm walking  !  lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

a BigThank you  for your post!!    

Hugs and Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Image result for large sectional couches

No worries @cowboy sam .  Take your time.  I'm still arranging the couch and on the phone trying to locate the other sections.  I told them this is not enough sections. Smiley Wink