Honored Contributor

No coffee for me @SoX .  I'm on my third Diet Coke. Smiley Happy

Enjoy your coffee @Mj12  and @SoX .  Wishing you and all a beautiful day.  I'll be enjoying it from my couch under the AC.  99 again here.  I melt.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Having my second cup then off to the shower to get ready for my 2 day per week part time job.  It's a no stress receptionist job at a title company. Completely unrelated to my prior career and that is what I wanted!

Super Contributor

So lovely, especially after dealing with hurricane, damage and cleanup...seeing the kindness, positivity and genuiness here.❤

Honored Contributor

I just filled up my second cup.  It's so hot and humid here already.  I should go take my walk, but I don't want to go outside.  LOL

I'll sit on the couch with you, @Preds 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369  @Ms tyrion2  @Preds  @Mj12  @BeautyLver 

I'll think about you, Ms tryion, as Bri, Preds and I sit on the couch in the cool a/c ... waiting for MJ and BeautyLvr to join us.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Image result for Come sit next to me gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

We're going to need a bigger couch

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Bri369  @Ms tyrion2  @Preds  @Mj12  @BeautyLver 

I'll think about you, Ms tryion, as Bri, Preds and I sit on the couch in the cool a/c ... waiting for MJ and BeautyLvr to join us.  Woman Wink

You had me at 'cool a/c'.  I'm in.

Who gets the remote? Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

By the way ... we just got new marble vanity top in the bathroom ... it says not to use any abrasive cleaners on it.

What would you use, instead?

Super Contributor

I would love to be on my third SCOTCH  after dealing with the cable company for the past 45 mins but sticking with iced tea. And why do I get someone who can barely speak English ? Day can only go up from here !