Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds... thinking of you

Related image

Trusted Contributor

HEY GIRL........Glad you are not glowing like a tree.  TOO EARLY.  Hang in there girlfirend.

Boop

Respected Contributor

@Preds

It's always something!  Willing you to feel better, and fast!!  

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all ... Dang, you have a strong will.  I swear I can feel it in my ribs.  Ease up a little honey.  LOL  Thank you.

@flbettyboop ... I'm still glowing girl, but in all the right places ... I hope. Smiley Wink

@jubilant ... Thank you.  I love that blessing and I love the sun on my face.  If you could see it, you'd know I've had too much sun on my face. Smiley Happy

@dooBdoo ... Love you!  Yep, that was my boys.  They loved it when we had cupcakes they could "share".  Hope you are doing well. 

@Suziepeach ... You need to "talk" to UT.  Not looking good my friend.  Where are you hiding?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Hi there, sweet @Preds! ❤️ Good to see you posting with your spirits up and your sense of humor intact. 

Blessings on you and your continued progress as you battle onward. Hope the weather is kind to you and yours, so you can enjoy the beauty of autumn. 

3A55D4C1-BC56-4835-B3D5-3A4D94997413.gif

Honored Contributor

@Preds Just checking...AGAIN.I am hoping that you are having continued success and that you are doing great.

Honored Contributor

@dex ... check AGAIN and again all you want and I hope I can keep telling you I am doing great.  Success, well can't promise that, but my buns are up and going and that's good enough for me. Smiley Wink

@WaJa61 ... My "spirits" are crazy and my sense of humor is worse.  LOL  Hope you are healing (or have healed) and you are behaving yourself. Smiley Wink  I know you aren't.  LOL  Good to "see" you sweetie.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds@I am happy for you...you keep kicking butt.I will check again soon.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Preds@I am happy for you...you keep kicking butt.I will check again soon.

@dex

See the source imageHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@Preds

Keep your funny side up, up,

Let your laughter come through, do!

Stand up on your legs,

Be like two fried eggs,

Keep your sunny side up!

Love, Justice