Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds... thinking of you

I just read about @Preds a few minutes ago.

I am definitely on Team Preds (if joining a wee bit late!) and sending my best for a speedy and full recovery.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Predsyou said you will always be here with your wicked humor...now you made us a promise we expect you to keep.I hope your day was happy today!

Just for you my precious @dex :

Image may contain: textSmiley LOLHeartHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

stopping by to give you my pearls of wisdom...carrot juice first

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo, I had no words to express my gratitude for the lovely post from you, and so many others.  I'm good at giving it, but not getting it, but I want to share this with you.  Today I recieved a bracelet (among other things) from my daughter.  It says Warrior on it.

The card reads:

Remember that true glory is in rising every time you fall.  Let this band be your reminder that you are strong, so fearless, so powerful.  You are a warrior, stronger than you have ever been.

I thought of your beautiful words when I read it.

Thank you and all my Q friends.  This journey has just begun and I'm scared, but I'm also a B. LOL 

Lovin' you guys more than you'll ever know. Preds will always be here with her wicked humor.  Smiley Wink

@Preds

Keep being a B. You need you.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Preds, love ya! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo, I had no words to express my gratitude for the lovely post from you, and so many others.  I'm good at giving it, but not getting it, but I want to share this with you.  Today I recieved a bracelet (among other things) from my daughter.  It says Warrior on it.

The card reads:

Remember that true glory is in rising every time you fall.  Let this band be your reminder that you are strong, so fearless, so powerful.  You are a warrior, stronger than you have ever been.

Thank you and all my Q friends.  This journey has just begun and I'm scared, but I'm also a B. LOL 

Lovin' you guys more than you'll ever know. Preds will always be here with her wicked humor.  Smiley Wink

@Preds

(((Preds))).   Thank you for your kindness.   "Remember that true glory is in rising every time you fall.  Let this band be your reminder that you are strong, so fearless, so powerful.  You are a warrior, stronger than you have ever been."    And, oh, yeah, bring that big "B-ness" with you along the way!   Love you, my friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

The card reads:

@Preds I can totally understand you being scared.  I tried to think about things in smaller time frames.  I instead of thinking I have chemo, then radiation, then, then....  I went from today to the next chemo session.  I wouldn't let my mind wander further.  I put all my thoughts and effort into that next session.  Before I knew it, the sessions were done.  You too will get there.  Don't be scared, everything will workout. 

Respected Contributor

@Preds Just read about your illness. I beat it, sooo many others beat the hell out of cancer, so will you. You're tougher than you think. You're tougher than it! Just take it day by day, do what you can and you will come out bigger and better. Lean on anyone you can. Take all the help you can get. When you think you don't have anymore to give or take, YOU DO!  YOU CAN DO IT! Just keep saying that, over and over. The truth is YOU CAN. It's hard but YOU CAN! YOU CAN DO IT! 

Sending my heartfelt prayers and hugs. This is a safe place to fall. Use us, whenever, however!  😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Preds....good thoughts and prayers coming your way! ❤️