Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers (or good thoughts) for Phillip Watson today

Gabstomuch, thank you so much for letting us know about Philip Watson. For sure prayers and healthy thoughts I will be sendig out to him. I like so very much watching his shows on the Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much for posting this, @gabstoomuch. I'll be praying for a quick and complete recovery here.   While I don't follow Phillip on Facebook, I'm a fan. He's brought us so much joy,wisdom, and humor through the years via his shows and books, I can't/don't want to imagine him incapacitated.   I'll just enjoy the pleasure of his pretty flowers on my little patio and look forward to seeing his big smile and twinkling eyes again soon!Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

@Lyttlewyng, Thank you (and to whomever else on here whose posts I missed while writing mine) for the info.  I didn't see your post before posting mine.  Now I remember who he is, even if I don't watch as much as I used to.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup, the Cottage Farms vendor - good looking blond guy w/ a great smile.

@Perkup, sorry for my late response to your question ... others had replied before me and I didn't realize it ... sorry for the repeat.

Valued Contributor

sending prayers & healing thoughts.  🌻

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Esteemed Contributor

I'll be keeping him in my prayers. Like others have said I'm surprised to hear this .  Always enjoy watching Philio and purchasing his beautiful flowers,  

Trusted Contributor

I'm so surprised to hear this -- and so sorry he is going through this.  I will definitely keep him in my prayers!

Honored Contributor

Super nice guy!

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Hope heart surgery doesn't change his personality...that being a very common side effect with those who have heart surgery.

So,so,so sad to see the failing health of people...getting younger & younger.

He's probably in his early 60's.  Heart surgery?   Wow. 

Honored Contributor

Phillip is a lucky man to have found this heart problem, and be able to get it fixed, prior to suffering the often fatal widowmaker

MI.   My husband survived the widowmaker in 1998, which was caused by his diabetes, and left him with 30% damage to his heart.   Prayers and good wishes to Phillip!

Contributor

Have had Phillip in my thoughts and prayers all morning. Hope he's out of surgery by now and on his way to recovery.