Trusted Contributor

Prayers (or good thoughts) for Phillip Watson today

I know many here do not use Facebook, and he posted this on FB himself, so I figured prayers from here would help too.

He is going to surgery today, heart surgery. He wrote it in a typical "silly Phillip" sorta way, but it showed he was nervous. Who wouldn't be?

He said it was on "the widow maker", the aorta. Having valve replacement and a stent.

I know there are people here that are on prayer chains, perhaps you could add Phillip.

For others, good thoughts for his full recovery.

He will be out of commission for about 8 weeks. Once he is feeling better, but still unable to work, he will most likely be answering questions on his Facebook page, knowing him.

Just FYI.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prayers (or good thoughts) for Phillip Watson today

Wow, who would have ever thought?  It just goes to show you that "looking physically fit" doesn't mean that you are healthy. 

Remember the "older, heavier, balding" gentleman that was the vendor for White Mountain several years ago?  He used to always say that Phillip was his stand in/body double. LOL

Prayers being said for Phillip.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Omgosh, that's somewhat shocking. 

I hope he has a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

It took me a moment to realize who he is!

Shows how much (or little!) I watch the Q.

He'll come through with flying colors, I'm sure.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Honored Contributor

I sure will be praying for Phillip.  I love to watch his shows and he brings us all so much beauty.  He knows his stuff and is fun and likeable to watch. God be with him today.

Respected Contributor

I am not unconcerned, but I don't watch much and I have no idea who this is. Could someone share his identity with me and probably others, please? No matter who he is, I wish him well.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I was blind sided by that news.  He's always been the picture of health but on the inside, the body struggles from time to time.  Good thoughts and prayers for Phillip that he has a speedy revovery and is feeling well soon.  His already positive attitude is a big plus!

Thanks for sharing this news.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

3f7935d680dd66ddc1b7541e782f5fa0.jpg (213×315)

Valued Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I am not unconcerned, but I don't watch much and I have no idea who this is. Could someone share his identity with me and probably others, please? No matter who he is, I wish him well.

@Perkup

Phillip is the vendor for Cottage Farms plants and flowers.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Super Contributor

@Perkup, I was thinking the same things.  I don't watch QVC as much as I used to, and I don't know who the gentleman is, either.  However, regardless, I, too, wish him a speedy recovery.  Best wishes.  :-)