Esteemed Contributor

Prayers needed for my grandaughter,please

My grandaughter is an uncontrollable diabetic all her life and has almost died quite a few times.She is 33 yr old.Lives here with me and her mom.She went to her Dr 2 days ago and the Dr sent her right off to the ER because her sugar was very,very high.

She has been in pain and throwing up a lot on and off for weeks but we all were blaming her eating the wrong stuff and too much of it, for her condition or not taking her insulin correctly and not exersizing at all.She is homebound and stays online all day and nite and never moves around because her feet are very bad and she has an open wound on her big toe that will never heal.She also has short term memory loss from all the comas she goes into..

While in the ER she began to throw up,which is really good, because now they will see it,but she asperated into her lungs and now has pneumonia (sp? senior moment)

She isn't doing well,she needs testing to see what is going wrong.Some of her organs may be trying to shut down from the diabeties we hope and pray it is not hr heart.