Valued Contributor

Re: Prayers for the Jordanian pilot and his family

i'm no psychic but i see this thread vanishing soon if we don't pull it together.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Sorry eve. You're right.

May this brave young man rest in peace. I pray his family somehow, some way, finds comfort in his memory and his service to his country.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Kalli said:

I refuse to watch it for the reason already mentioned...they want us to watch it so I won't.

If someone else wants to watch it, that's their decision - totally up to each individual. We can't forget this is going on and we need to remember who's doing it.

I also think it's nice to see pictures of him here to help remember.

Exactly. I agree 100% with every word that you said.

Honored Contributor

I have never watched one of these films...and decided tonight I would. I think we need to know just what evil is there. It was hard to watch. I am one who can not and will not watch the other graphic video's. I have a friend who grew up in Syria and have seen pictures she posts on FB that we never see here...they are equally as horrible...beyond even this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

On 2/3/2015 croemer said:

I have never watched one of these films...and decided tonight I would. I think we need to know just what evil is there. It was hard to watch. I am one who can not and will not watch the other graphic video's. I have a friend who grew up in Syria and have seen pictures she posts on FB that we never see here...they are equally as horrible...beyond even this.

And I'll never watch one of those videos. I don't need those images stuck in my head forever.

Just because one chooses not to watch those videos, does not mean that they are not aware of the evils that is there.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need to see it to feel the horror of it. We must do whatever it takes to,rid the world of these monsters.
Valued Contributor

On 2/3/2015 KathyPet said: I don't need to see it to feel the horror of it. We must do whatever it takes to,rid the world of these monsters.

unfortunately, this will never happen. social media has brought these groups together in ways that were never possible before. there are so many mujahideen websites and for every one we report and have taken down, another one soon pops up. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

as of this moment, jordan has executed 2 prisoners.

Super Contributor

On 2/3/2015 KathyPet said: I don't need to see it to feel the horror of it. We must do whatever it takes to,rid the world of these monsters.

I agree with you 100%.

Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 croemer said:

I haven't seen any of the videos and have no intention of watching. I saw snips on the news and was taken aback by how slick they were. Hollywood type special effects.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____