Honored Contributor

Damar is a well loved young man,his parents received a special phone call yesterday.  I saw various tributes all around the NFL wishing him the best. All of them appeared to be very genuine, hopefully he'll be off of the ventilator by the latest this weekend.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

The Bengal's player Tee Higgins who tackled Damar has not left the hospital because of feelings of guilt. He is not at fault and I believe he needs our prayers as well.

Honored Contributor

Statement from Damar Hamlin's father:

We are moved by the generous support for Damar in this trying time. The support we've received is a reflection of the person Damar is. Damar started the Chasing M's Foundation to be used as a vehicle to give back to the people who helped him get to where he is today and lift up the next generation of youth.

The Chasing M's Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the aspirations of youth and community members through sports, education, and enrichment opportunities. With all of your help, that mission is stronger than ever before.

If you're inclined to make a donation to the Chasing M's Foundation, please visit Chasingmsfoundation.com.

To support our first responders, please also donate to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center trauma center. If you're looking for other ways to support, we ask that you buy your first responders & trauma centers lunch in support of the care that Damar has received.

Honored Contributor

From NBC News:

The postponed Buffalo Bills-Cincinnati Bengals game will not be made up following the terrifying collapse of safety Damar Hamlin, the league said Thursday.

With one game left in the regular season, the NFL is still working out the details of how the now-canceled game will affect playoff seeding.

The NFL acknowledged that canceling the game "creates potential competitive inequities in certain playoff scenarios," and said NFL clubs will consider a resolution at a special league meeting Friday.

Part of it could involve the AFC Championship Game being played at a neutral site.

The Bills and Bengals have played 16 games, while all other NFL teams will have played 17.

The Bills had long ago clinched the AFC East and were in the driver’s seat for the No. 1 seed in the conference. Now at 12-3, Buffalo trails 13-3 Kansas City for the AFC’s top spot, which carries a first-round playoff bye.

Had the Bills won Monday night, they would have had as many wins as the Chiefs while holding a tiebreaker over Kansas City.

Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers for the Bills

[ Edited ]

More prayers for Damar, his family (on and off the field), first responders, doctors, nurses, other health care team members,  friends, fans, etc...

Also, prayers going up for Tee.

Sending-prayers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm not short...I'm fun size!