Honored Contributor

I've watched too many loved ones of mine lose their fight to cancer, I don't wish it on anyone!

Prayers for the senator and his family, I know they are taking it hard.

He was so strong & vital one day, then ........awful diagnosis.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers for a hero

[ Edited ]

Honest, honorable, decent, brave, gentlemanly.

Senator McCain is an exceptional human being and American patriot and statesman.  He is a thinking man as well as a man of action; such a rare combination.  

I respect this man so much even though we are often on opposing teams.  What a worthy "adversary."

Honored Contributor

In 2006 my 10 year old granddaughter died from a glioblastoma, diagnosed when she was 8-1/2. I am so sorry for this man and his family. This is a horrible disease and there's really no cure. Very sad.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Honest, honorable, decent, brave, gentlemanly.

Senator McCain is an exceptional human being and American patriot and statesman.  He is a thinking man as well as a man of action; such a rare combination.  

I respect this man so much even though we are often on opposing teams.  What a worthy "adversary."

@golding76

I agree with you, he and I are often on different sides, but I surely do respect 

him.  He served his country when his father likely could have gotten him a safe desk job.  I don’t think we will see many more of his ilk.  Sad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

In 2006 my 10 year old granddaughter died from a glioblastoma, diagnosed when she was 8-1/2. I am so sorry for this man and his family. This is a horrible disease and there's really no cure. Very sad.

Oh i am so very sorry, about your granddaughter, that is just heartbreaking.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Thank you, @goldensrbest.  He truly is a hero, and he is in my prayers. 

Trusted Contributor

My prayers go out to Senator McCain and his family.

I was so happy he got to walk his daughter down the aisle.

Jamma

Valued Contributor

That Senator McCain has received such praise and appreciation for his bravery and character from so many of opposing political opinions is a great example of bipartisanism!

Prayers  go out to Senator McCain and his family. Our country owes them gratitude and respect.

Esteemed Contributor

A good man. So appreciate his bipartisen outlook. I often think if he wasn't tied to dictates of any political party, he could have been one of the most fair-minded leaders we've seen.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss @Love my grandkids. I can't even imagine the heartbreak.