Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers for HCKYNUT'S (John's) Wife

HCKYNUT, we, your forum/cyber friends are willing to walk this difficult road with you; and to face this challenge with you in any way we can.  God speed.  

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

Good thoughts for Cindy.
Esteemed Contributor

You bet, sending prayers for Cindy to get well and for John too. He seems like a good guy. I know between them, they have been through a lot health wise!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Cindy and John,  I am sending prayers for Cindy's quick recovery.  I am so sorry Cindy is in pain and God Bless both of you and keep you well.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

John and Cindy, you have been commended by many here to the care of God. May you each personally experience His love.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi John,

My heart and prayers go out to you and Cindy at this time.  Know that all of us who know you are praying that she improves and returns home soon. Our thoughts are with you as well as you tend to her and sit with her. Please take care of yourself at this time so you can take care of her. We are here whenever you need to talk.

You two are very much loved here.

Blessings.   Heart

Sending Prayers to You

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@sfnative

Rebecca, John posted yesterday in Among Friends that she was home from a night in ER.  Did he have to rush her back in since yesterday?

EDITED TO ADD:  Whether Cindy is in the hospital or at home, I will say prayers that the doctors can pinpoint the issue and give Cindy some relief.

birdmama,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I went back to the orignal entry and reviewed it several times for clarity's sake.  Yes, Cindy was taken to the ER where a contrast CT scan was done.  I was confused a bit by the language that followed but that was bad on me.  What has occured is that Cindy is now dog sitting with orders to take it easy and to have John, who remains home, get her to the ER if things flare badly prior to her appointment with her doc at the beginning of the week.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

John, thinking of you and Cindy and hoping she will feel well soon.  Good luck and best wishes to you.

Super Contributor

I hope Cindy is on the road to recovery.

John, take care of yourself too!